Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had a Duotone Thunder .380. Absolutely loved that gun. Never a fail to fire , Jam or Fail to eject. I gave it to my Dad for his house. Lifetime Warranty. I would buy another one but recently went to the Ft. Lauderdle gunshow and fell in love with the Taurus PT 24/7 Pro Compact 9mm and just had to buy it. I already own the Mil Pro PT145. Unlimited lifetime warranty. But back to your question, I would definitely buy the Bersa again.:dancingbanana

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love that pistol. I really was torn when I gave my Dad my Bersa .380 Duotone. Congrats on the new gun. If that is your first , you will fall in love. My only problem with Bersa was the fact that they only give you one Mag and to buy extras cost an arm and a leg. What ever you do, don't buy aftermarket mags like Pro Mag. They will jam up and cause all kinds of misfeeds. Stick to factory mags.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have been a member of Bersa Talk since 2007. Nice bunch of folks but if you even mention another brand of firearm, you will get pounced on. I like to keep an open mind with regards to weapons. If it feels comfortable to you and you shoot well with it, I could care less if it is a $150 highpoint or a $1200 Colt Combat commander.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts