Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have this pistol?
I had a chance to hold one at the Fort Myers gun show today.

The dealers don't seem to push this pistol but have not seen anything but good reviews on the web. In fact had to look hard to find one.
Seems like a great choice for conceal carry at a bargain price.
I have a S&W MP 9 full size- a little challenging for me to conceal- with a vertical and a weight problem! Wishing now I had bought the M&P conceal model but let salesman talk me out of it!

·
Registered
176 Posts
My new Bersa

I feel compelled to report how nice my new Bersa Thunder .380 Satin Nickel is.
The finish looks very high quality.
I have read that they have improved the nickel finishing method.
This pistol fire test is dated Dec 10, 2008
So this is right off production line and spent virtually no time on dealer’s shelf.
Unlike some post I have read the delivery condition was extremely clean- little signs of the packing oil mentioned by others even internally including when magazine was taken apart. Dealer may have cleaned up since it was taken to a gun show, I am going to ask.
Here is a photo http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/3157598421_fb87341ebc_o.jpg

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love that pistol. I really was torn when I gave my Dad my Bersa .380 Duotone. Congrats on the new gun. If that is your first , you will fall in love. My only problem with Bersa was the fact that they only give you one Mag and to buy extras cost an arm and a leg. What ever you do, don't buy aftermarket mags like Pro Mag. They will jam up and cause all kinds of misfeeds. Stick to factory mags.
Thanks- I have been reading and some participating at http://bersatalk.com/forums/default.aspx
They are a fine group over there as is this forum

I had some qualms on quality from some things i had read- but mine seems top notch
MHO a bargain at twice the price

1 - 3 of 3 Posts