Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that all the New York demorats have sand stuffed in their VaJayJay’s by the Supreme Court’s “ shall issue “ ruling, they are making gun free zones their priority. Just made Time Square a gun free zone. So, as many of us have said, please think before being a douch nozzle & donning your Speedo, Zebco snoopy pole & an AR, cause “ your gonna educate the masses “. Some of us don’t want your kinda help.

·
Registered
627 Posts
More and more people from CTNYNJMD are relocating their families, philosophies, and anti-gun fears and voting records to FL. Their voting bloc will likely increase in power over time.

The azzhats that want to "educate" the beachgoing masses will hurt gun owners' rights more than their small, myopic minds will ever comprehend.

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
So now that all the New York demorats have sand stuffed in their VaJayJay’s by the Supreme Court’s “ shall issue “ ruling, they are making gun free zones their priority. Just made Time Square a gun free zone. So, as many of us have said, please think before being a douch nozzle & donning your Speedo, Zebco snoopy pole & an AR, cause “ your gonna educate the masses “. Some of us don’t want your kinda help.
100%. I understand what they are doing but, it hurts us more than it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
In your face / ramming it down throat approach not likely to make people support cause.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
To play devil's advocate, the opposition is doing an "in your face" approach with Roe being struck down. Invading private property, harassing Justices having dinner on private property, and not leaving when requested.

Why is it different when Second Amendment people get a little more "in your face"?

The things progressives protest are not rights. Abortion isn't a right regardless of your opinion of it. Healthcare isn't a right. Housing isn't a right. Internet service isn't a right. Even if all the above are codified in law, it just means the government is granting a privilege. The progs exclusively protest to get privileges. They get in peoples' faces and in some cases succeed in getting what they want. Ironically they got abortion for 50 years with these tactics.

Compared to the tactics the left uses, a bunch of people fishing off of a pier with visible guns is a Zen retreat.

There's a reason progs win a lot and we're always fighting a defensive action. We worry too much about what other people think. I'm guilty of it. A few days ago the regime put up a text line for people to tell their "gun violence stories". I advised caution since it's most likely a honeypot. People told me I was chicken$*&#, and maybe they're right. Not saying to text threats to the regime, but a hearty "go *&¢# your mother and I hope someone leaves an upper-decker in your toilet" isn't a crime.

The magic is in the nuance though. We can't go around terrorizing the Ninth Circus, but we can kick things up a notch just a little in some cases.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
To play devil's advocate, the opposition is doing an "in your face" approach with Roe being struck down. Invading private property, harassing Justices having dinner on private property, and not leaving when requested.

Why is it different when Second Amendment people get a little more "in your face"?

The things progressives protest are not rights. Abortion isn't a right regardless of your opinion of it. Healthcare isn't a right. Housing isn't a right. Internet service isn't a right. Even if all the above are codified in law, it just means the government is granting a privilege. The progs exclusively protest to get privileges. They get in peoples' faces and in some cases succeed in getting what they want. Ironically they got abortion for 50 years with these tactics.

Compared to the tactics the left uses, a bunch of people fishing off of a pier with visible guns is a Zen retreat.

There's a reason progs win a lot and we're always fighting a defensive action. We worry too much about what other people think. I'm guilty of it. A few days ago the regime put up a text line for people to tell their "gun violence stories". I advised caution since it's most likely a honeypot. People told me I was chicken$*&#, and maybe they're right. Not saying to text threats to the regime, but a hearty "go *&¢# your mother and I hope someone leaves an upper-decker in your toilet" isn't a crime.

The magic is in the nuance though. We can't go around terrorizing the Ninth Circus, but we can kick things up a notch just a little in some cases.
I appreciate the upper decker reference…..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts