Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not new to the Forum, but have been gone now for some time due to medical reasons, which are all resolved. I really misses it and am delighted to be back.

Reactions: Caleb

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Welcome home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
I certainly know the challenge of overcoming medical concerns. Glad you’re on the mend. Well done and welcome back.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Welcome Back:)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Welcome back & glad you're well.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Welcome back Lprof. I remember you well from a few years back and thought your posts were very insightful. We are all aging, of course but with that age comes a well earned degree of wisdom and respect. I look forward to seeing more participation from you in the future.

As I have mentioned in private messages to many members, I did medical malpractice cases for decades and I still keep informed on the good doctors and the bad doctors and medical centers that stand out for certain conditions. I think we have a great bunch of folks here and if you or any of the members feel I can ever be of any help, please send me a private message.

I’ve heard for years that the greatest way to help yourself is to help someone else that may need it more than you.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Welcome back

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Welcome back, LProf. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome back sir. Glad you are doing well.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all for the warm welcome back.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Welcome back glad to hear that you are on the mend, I spent some time in the hospital myself a few years back. What a nightmare I have never missed that much sleep ever had to sign myself out before they killed me.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Welcome back. Your health is everything.

·
Super Moderator
27,742 Posts
Welcome back Lprof. I remember you well from a few years back and thought your posts were very insightful. We are all aging, of course but with that age comes a well earned degree of wisdom and respect. I look forward to seeing more participation from you in the future.

As I have mentioned in private messages to many members, I did medical malpractice cases for decades and I still keep informed on the good doctors and the bad doctors and medical centers that stand out for certain conditions. I think we have a great bunch of folks here and if you or any of the members feel I can ever be of any help, please send me a private message.

I’ve heard for years that the greatest way to help yourself is to help someone else that may need it more than you.
Heard the same and have often gone out of my way to help someone needing it, even though it might make my life harder. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts