Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the bills today in FL is HM 1301.

HM 1301 is a House Motion where the Legislature is pledging to defend the 2A by all of their legal authority. It is a fluff piece and nothing more. HB 1205 is a real 2A Sanctuary bill with teeth. Yet that bill is dying on the vine.

This is just the RPOF throwing us crumbs.

I will make sure to let the Committee know that GOA wants a real bill with teeth and not a fluff piece.

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
Well, I pissed off Rep. Shoaf for saying his bill is nothing but a fluff piece and the Committee Chair gave me the stink eye for mentioning how HB 1205, the 2A State Sanctuary bill is dying on the vine.
Maybe that will get his (the Chair's) posterior in gear!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
My social presence would lack the suave and clam ability you have in communicating with the idiots in the ivory halls of Tallahassee. My response to the effectiveness and actual benefits of HM 1301 would be..."It is a piece of junk (this word I would prefer to use has the exact number of letters but substitutes the letters of S....H....I ....and a T that the real word would have) legislation intended to be a feel good, dangling bait to collect votes at election time and nothing else"!!!! Many years ago, Republican politicians of this state lost their balls in not demanding an all out approach to give Florida a complete and unrestricted Second Amendment status. This waste of paper demonstrates what I just wrote ......it only takes COTTON BALLS to introduce this ..... fluff of an insult to us gun owners as an actual useful tool in protecting our gun rights.

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts
Well, I pissed off Rep. Shoaf for saying his bill is nothing but a fluff piece and the Committee Chair gave me the stink eye for mentioning how HB 1205, the 2A State Sanctuary bill is dying on the vine.
So the truth hurts, but at least now maybe they understand they're beung watched closely! (y) (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts