Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do not effing work... i was carrying IWB and was worrying the whoooole time about it flopping out or being seen.

Now im in a major delima here, I got a seasonal job at a theme park:dancingbanana. Acting in a new hauted house deal, not sure cause i dont even know yet, but with costumes, and crap comming on and off, i cannot see a way that i could carry that would be un-compromising. What to do? I guess leaving it at home would be an option, but i dont really like that option. Espesially concidering i will be trying to scare the living : censored out of 1,000's of people a night. I mean, if i take a couple slaps or an accidental punch thats part of the job, but man i feel naked without my peice and ive only been carrying everyday since july 2nd lol, It grew on me quick.:pistols

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
but man i feel naked without my peice and ive only been carrying everyday since july 2nd lol, It grew on me quick.
Once you empower yourself and start carrying there is no turning back.

What to do?
Your going to have to go for deep concealment. Check out the Smart Carry.

Here is a video review of it someone made on youtube.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^
Thats true man, its like a switch in your head once you start. You get really paranoid if you dont have it lol...All i can think about, is "man if something goes down, im a dead man." I saw a thing on that smart carry on youtube. I guess having it in a spot that takes a few second's is better than not having it on you at all. I still dont know if ill be changing in a locker room or not, once i find out all the little thing's ill make the choice.:drinks

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you don't have a holster with a thumb break, look into getting one. I got one for when I am riding horses...

·
Registered
685 Posts
Another option is try for a smaller carry piece. Besides, its another excuse to expand your collection! :thumsup

I know there is the current 'Full size is for men' topic, but better to have it and not need it then to need and not have. Various calibers and even in the sizable 45 there are smaller frames that can fit in khaki pants front pockets.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another option is try for a smaller carry piece. Besides, its another excuse to expand your collection! :thumsup

I know there is the current 'Full size is for men' topic, but better to have it and not need it then to need and not have. Various calibers and even in the sizable 45 there are smaller frames that can fit in khaki pants front pockets.
Practice practice practice until you can present and point shoot head shots at 15 ft. Then it won't matter if you have a 32 or a 50AE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts