Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
It’ll be fine. By the time they find where they’re supposed to be, this will all be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Personally, Me being an honest citizen will always comply to the law. We have elected the people that are sworn to protect our United States of America constitution and know just what needs to be done to protect all of us from any Gestapo tactics like confiscating firearms when a citizen has done nothing wrong.
All of us just need to put our trust in these elected politicians because they all know what is good for us.
If they want your guns, Just hand them over and be done with it.
Be sure to turn in all of the ammo and any knives you have with a pointy tip as well as any spray bottles ( Used for spraying bleach or chemicals into eyes)
Ronnie
:rofl:dancingbanana:rofl:pistols:ak:ak

PS:
Well, It is the HUMOR PAGE

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
Personally, Me being an honest citizen will always comply to the law. We have elected the people that are sworn to protect our United States of America constitution and know just what needs to be done to protect all of us from any Gestapo tactics like confiscating firearms when a citizen has done nothing wrong.
All of us just need to put our trust in these elected politicians because they all know what is good for us.
If they want your guns, Just hand them over and be done with it.
Be sure to turn in all of the ammo and any knives you have with a pointy tip as well as any spray bottles ( Used for spraying bleach or chemicals into eyes)
Ronnie
:rofl:dancingbanana:rofl:pistols:ak:ak

PS:
Well, It is the HUMOR PAGE
One of my childhood friends, also on Facebook, posted a SERIOUS meme that suggested, "If everyone would just please follow the government's instructions."

No kidding. You mean like, "shut up and get in the boxcar?"

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
But it is so easy and fun to do....

·
Super Moderator
26,306 Posts
One of my childhood friends, also on Facebook, posted a SERIOUS meme that suggested, "If everyone would just please follow the government's instructions."

No kidding. You mean like, "shut up and get in the boxcar?"
OMFG! :doh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts