Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
At the begining he had the truck between him and them, draw then and end as many as possible, the ones left alive would likely run if not then end them too.

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
Ya know, it's really annoying when you post these videos without any context. When, where, were the BGs caught, etc. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I don’t even see a video. I see nothing in his post? :unsure:

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya know, it's really annoying when you post these videos without any context. When, where, were the BGs caught, etc. :rolleyes:
Does not matter if the BG is caught or not as this was posted in the 'Defensive Scenarios' forum. It is for educational purposes.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
That’s odd. what is the website address? I’ve never heard of being blocked before? :unsure:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I think I have seen this one before, it’s been a while. Pretty scary, glad he made it out alive, I guess he was not armed. If was one of us, do you think you had enough time to draw and fire?
He did have the car between him and them for a while but I feel like he didn’t move over fast enough. With no gun, in that spot I would have ran like a jack rabbit.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Ok, I’m home and now see the video. That’s a lesson learned in not locking your doors even at home.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
WTH was he thinking going back to the truck and opening the door??

·
Registered
54,674 Posts
It can happen any place, anytime. Stay vigilant, stay armed. Armed, he could have stood them off when he had the truck between him and them. They'd have not even seen the draw, surprise surprise turds.

I think a few shots in their direction would have them scattering like cockroaches.

The main issue is most can't draw fast enough to turn the odds in their favor.

·
Super Moderator
27,762 Posts
It can happen any place, anytime. Stay vigilant, stay armed. Armed, he could have stood them off when he had the truck between him and them. They'd have not even seen the draw, surprise surprise turds.

I think a few shots in their direction would have them scattering like cockroaches.

The main issue is most can't draw fast enough to turn the odds in their favor.
Because they are! 🤬

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I agree if he was unarmed to GTFO Quiky Quik. Armed first shot to the pistol packing DB, then the guy with the AK pistol holding it over his own head.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts