Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Cold Steel Laredo so when I saw this link for Cold Steel's new Arkansas Toothpick, I have to admit I had to look at my discretionary budget. May have to break down when it’s ready to ship.

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/CS...er-malaysian-sal-wood-handle-leather-scabbard

Brownie, I saw the link on James Keating's website. He still has a lot of silly stuff there but occasionally he has good things.

·
Super Moderator
30,402 Posts
Oh nice! I also have a Laredo and may have to join you in acquiring one of those Arkansas Toothpicks! (y) (y)

Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
That’s cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55,588 Posts
I have a Cold Steel Laredo so when I saw this link for Cold Steel's new Arkansas Toothpick, I have to admit I had to look at my discretionary budget. May have to break down when it’s ready to ship.

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/CS...er-malaysian-sal-wood-handle-leather-scabbard

Brownie, I saw the link on James Keating's website. He still has a lot of silly stuff there but occasionally he has good things.
I looked at the link. 1055 carbon tool steel is a nice touch. The scabbard seems to be nearly worth the price of the discounted blade all by itself.

·
Super Moderator
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked at the link. 1055 carbon tool steel is a nice touch. The scabbard seems to be nearly worth the price of the discounted blade all by itself.
I thought so too. I will say that the leather Laredo sheath is pretty heavy. If I carry this, I’ll probably get a Panther.

·
Registered
55,588 Posts
I thought so too. I will say that the leather Laredo sheath is pretty heavy. If I carry this, I’ll probably get a Panther.
Have Jim make you a sheath for the Laredo at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
30,402 Posts
I bought my Laredo from brownie several years ago with both the original leather sheath and a Mike Sastre kydex sheath. IIRC Panther has an agreement with Mike Sastre. :unsure: Thanks again, brownie! Yeah, I'll likely get panther to make a sheath for that Arkansas Toothpick, too. 🤠

Reactions: brownie

·
Super Moderator
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Already done. I use it as a practice knife since it’s so much heavier than the Covington.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts