1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
According to most of the blog coverage I have seen the Denver PD is making a concerted effort to ignore the demonstrators no matter what they do. They have decided to suspend enforcement of marijuana laws for the duration and earlier a Fox News crew was physically assaulted and the PD did exactly nothing to come to their aid.

The "logic" appears to be to not let the demonstrators "provoke" the police into attempting to arrest anyone. We all know what happens when there is no response, the provocations ratchet up until eventually someone will get seriously hurt or there will be significant property damage. Meanwhile the PD stands idly by watching the "festiviites".

·
Super Moderator
3,105 Posts
I certainly won't be watching that unpatriotic orgy of delusional thinking as I don't want my blood pressure to explode. Perhaps the radio traffic will be more entertaining.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
974 Posts
According to most of the blog coverage I have seen the Denver PD is making a concerted effort to ignore the demonstrators no matter what they do. They have decided to suspend enforcement of marijuana laws for the duration and earlier a Fox News crew was physically assaulted and the PD did exactly nothing to come to their aid.
Any links to this, Clipper?

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
I certainly won't be watching that unpatriotic orgy of delusional thinking as I don't want my blood pressure to explode. Perhaps the radio traffic will be more entertaining.
Your not the only one FLRon. All you will here for a week staight is

hope hope hope, change change change, tax the rich tax the rich tax the rich, America bad America bad America bad, global warming global warming global warming. What a bunch of whiners.

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
I have to say thanks sarge.was cool listening to all the activity going on lastnite goin to give a listen tonite.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have to say thanks sarge.was cool listening to all the activity going on lastnite goin to give a listen tonite.

...... and you Sir are most welcome!

Wait till next week when the Republicans are holding their convention in Minnesota, the freaks will be going WILD.

I hope we can find a Minnesota Police link and listen to that live!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts