Florida Concealed Carry banner

621 - 634 of 634 Posts

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #621
Ok lets check it out im sure the groups will open up for a few reasons. Lack of good ammo and low magnification at 100. And the barrel is still a stock commie barrel.
That scope looks way forward to me. :dunno

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
That scope looks way forward to me. :dunno
Scout scope I’m sure. But, will it hold zero mounted to the gas tube cover (or whatever it’s called). Usually the optic mounts are attached to the rear sight base for some stability. I’m no expert with the AK platform so, please correct me if I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Yep. It is. We've been through this. It is THE ONLY reason I didn't apply to join the club.

You suggested we go to this range as an alternative. You already knew my objection to this club's anti-2A position. Trolling again? Of course, you are. Troll.

Is there something magical or supernatural about those 50 - 75 feet? A strange force that suddenly renders holstered concealed firearms a danger??? How ****ing stupid. Why would I join a club of TROLLS? Why would I patronize such an establishment?

Yep... the only reason you brought this up is because you are a TROLL. Trolly, troll-troll.
Truly sorry my post hit a "hot button".:dunno

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
It is a scout scope. Leupold, sorry dont have the stats with me. They are mounted to an Ultimak rail, i think is about the best in the business. Very stable They also make one in top cover of the m1 carbine.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
I ve heard good things about that brand rail for these type of applications. Should hold up by the past reviews of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Dude... you aren't capable of hitting my "hot" buttons. But, you ARE full of $hit. :)
Dear Dr.;My original post (#611) was not aimed at anyone...it was just an account of my range activities over the weekend.
I did not identify the range until Caleb asked.
If I hit any hot button,I was not aiming at one.
I wish you peace in these troubled times.

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #628
Dear Dr.;My original post (#611) was not aimed at anyone...it was just an account of my range activities over the weekend.
I did not identify the range until Caleb asked.
If I hit any hot button,I was not aiming at one.
I wish you peace in these troubled times.
Nice try walking back your trolling. Nothing different. You've been doing it a long time here. You've stepped it up a bit recently. I'm just calling you out on it. You can stop trying to feign "friendliness" to me. No need to "agree" with anything I post... I can see through your token efforts of friendship as bait to then troll me again. You can move on to someone else now. I've got your number.

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #629
Bummer... we were supposed to be shooting today at the PBSO range.

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
Are they closed now?
I think OKSS is somehow still open because FFT posted a video that was supposedly from last weekends class.
Gator is closed as well. I would like to shoot some now. It’s relaxing.

- - - Updated - - -

Are they closed now?
I think OKSS is somehow still open because FFT posted a video that was supposedly from last weekends class.

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #631
Are they closed now?
Yeah... PBSO range sent out an email a couple of weeks ago, I think. Closed for this month's scheduled dates.

I also got an email from OKSS saying they are OPEN.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Thanks to Dept Homeland Security we are still open.....I took the AK with the scout scope out to 100 yds. Magnification was not good for my eye relief so focusing on the target was difficult. The only thing i can say is the AK is good enough to get MOD......minute of dead! 35671B72-6DD3-4CBA-A451-A4E16B94529A.jpeg

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Yeah... PBSO range sent out an email a couple of weeks ago, I think. Closed for this month's scheduled dates.

I also got an email from OKSS saying they are OPEN.
I get those emails from them right along too.

Thanks to Dept Homeland Security we are still open.....I took the AK with the scout scope out to 100 yds. Magnification was not good for my eye relief so focusing on the target was difficult. The only thing i can say is the AK is good enough to get MOD......minute of dead! View attachment 66713
It damn sure Is!

My range is still open, but all the crowd drawing activities like IDPA, USPSA, Three Gun, the Cowboy stuff, etc. is cancelled.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
FWIW; MCSA is also still open Tues-Sun. 8AM- 2PM
Push button gate entry disabled and no sign in book to avoid touching.
You still must check in with RSO.
No guests for now. All social distancing rules enforced.
FYI This is not a public range.

621 - 634 of 634 Posts