Florida Concealed Carry banner

601 - 620 of 634 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Braggart! :rofl

Nice truck gun, too! :thumsup
:rofl i didnt think 25yds was braggard land........but then i would fit right in here somewhere wouldnt I ......... :grin

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
That’s a nice rifle yoos got there. Good shooting at 25 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
:rofl i didnt think 25yds was braggard land........but then i would fit right in here somewhere wouldnt I ......... :grin
No, bragging your range is still open! :rofl

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #604

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Yeah thanks, but this is like shooting a 22cal rifle with a match grade trigger. The fact that this is potentially a very accurate AK is the point. So maybe i put a scout scope on it next week and take it out to fifty or 100 depending on trapper J’s rifle of choice....

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #606
No surprise.... Oh well.

Due to PBSO suspending all activities at the Range, the public shoot dates scheduled for April 4 & 5 have been canceled.

Dianne Cahill

Special Projects Coordinator

PBC Board of County Commissioners

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
Meh, me no have 6.5 anywhos.......

Me, neither. I don't have any 6.5 or any match grade .223 right now. Most places are out, and I'm curbing expenses now anyway.

I'd still go (maybe), to shoot some .22 or just futz around with 5.56 in my SCAR or FS2000 at 100 yards.

In any case... it's not a big deal. We'll get back to our "regularly scheduled programming" of shooting eventually. :)

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Me, neither. I don't have any 6.5 or any match grade .223 right now. Most places are out, and I'm curbing expenses now anyway.

I'd still go (maybe), to shoot some .22 or just futz around with 5.56 in my SCAR or FS2000 at 100 yards.

In any case... it's not a big deal. We'll get back to our "regularly scheduled programming" of shooting eventually. :)
This is my thinking as well. This too shall pass.

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Went to my rifle range Sunday.
No crowds at all.
All pistol/100yard ranges open also automatic weapon range open.

BTW when a .308 full automatic goes off next lane you can feel it besides hearing it.:grin

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Went to my rifle range Sunday.
No crowds at all.
All pistol/100yard ranges open also automatic weapon range open.

BTW when a .308 full automatic goes off next lane you can feel it besides hearing it.:grin
Remind me again what range you belong to?

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Will never support a range that doesn't support the 2A and CCW.
Not in the mood to argue Sir but there are a lot of men there who would really disagree with you.
BTW, MCSA has the highest NRA rating for range safety and design.

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #617
Not in the mood to argue Sir but there are a lot of men there who would really disagree with you.
BTW, MCSA has the highest NRA rating for range safety and design.
Don't allow CCW. It's in their rules. 'nuff said.

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
racer88;1883981[U said:
]Don't allow CCW.[/U] It's in their rules. 'nuff said.
True for the 50-75 feet from the gate to the first firing line.
If that bugs you......well it's still a free country.

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #619 (Edited)
True for the 50-75 feet from the gate to the first firing line.
If that bugs you......well it's still a free country.
Yep. It is. We've been through this. It is THE ONLY reason I didn't apply to join the club.

You suggested we go to this range as an alternative. You already knew my objection to this club's anti-2A position. Trolling again? Of course, you are. Troll.

Is there something magical or supernatural about those 50 - 75 feet? A strange force that suddenly renders holstered concealed firearms a danger??? How ****ing stupid. Why would I join a club of TROLLS? Why would I patronize such an establishment?

Yep... the only reason you brought this up is because you are a TROLL. Trolly, troll-troll.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Ok lets check it out 11C7AE65-6B73-4C0B-840F-85DE33139FC9.jpg im sure the groups will open up for a few reasons. Lack of good ammo and low magnification at 100. And the barrel is still a stock commie barrel.

601 - 620 of 634 Posts