Florida Concealed Carry banner

Anyone renewed their permit online?

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  7.62Kolectr 
#1 ·
Need to do mine by May. Got the renewal notice in the mail a few weeks ago and it has an online link that it says I can use. Only have to submit a passport photo and pay the fee. Just wondering if anyone else did theirs online?

#2 ·
We’ve only done our renewals by mail.

When the wife renewed hers a few weeks ago, I noticed that they now take personal checks, and no longer require that any of the forms be notarized.

#5 ·
I did it online earlier this year, had my renewal in days. Scan in a passport photo, and they have a link to an online editor to ensure it is "correct'", and away you go. To me it beats leaving to go inside any building.

#7 ·
Easier to go to 400 N Congress WPB. WAlk in no appt needed. Walk out in 15 mins with new permit in hand.

#8 ·
I agree bob, went to the local tax office which happens to be right across the street from the LGS I hang out in, did have an appt, but I was in and out in about 5 minutes, new license in hand.

#13 ·
Don’t do it. Walk in at North Congress. No appt needed. Walk out with your new permit in less than 20 mins.

#14 ·
This! I renewed there last August and it took all of 15-20 min. 👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.