Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
There’s now another.
I picked up a new Shield9+ this PM. It came with one 10 round and two 13 round mags, and nite sights.
It’ll be my new “when the back’s out gun.”
An Excellent choice my friend , and one i'm seriously considering . That one and about [ 5 ] others :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
This! However, I do have a Röhm O/U Deringer in .22LR that I inherited in very poor condition, but have absolutely zero desire to shoot. Nope! I'm not even sure it's safe to shoot. 🤔
Smart ! If it's made in Germany , many weren't considered to be trustworthy , especially the .38's :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Got one or two I inherited from dad! Got the ammo boxes too, with only 2 or 3 rounds missing rounds! Plan on getting them to the range sooooome day!
Now you're in my era & collectables ! My Pre '64 Winchester Model #94 in 30/30 lever & My pre '64 30'06 Winchester Model #70 in bolt action . Both very nice !

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
Mr. Caleb , It was a Joke my friend ! Did you actually think i was talking about the fruit ? Of course i knew the reference you were making . I've Been There;)

Just quite surprised to be reading it on any posts , especially with the female gender members on here . My bad then , for not understanding the parameters acceptable on here :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O P.S. - Just trying to keep things light on here.
Don’t follow my lead, Sir. My “PC” filter is broken. But, I mean no disrespect to the ladies on here (they can outshoot me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,561 Posts
My problem is all the guns of OTHER people that I haven't shot.

Reactions: Caleb

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Don’t follow my lead, Sir. My “PC” filter is broken. But, I mean no disrespect to the ladies on here (they can outshoot me).

* UPDATED -
OK . i understand now .. "I Went Back and Deleted My Reply to you "..Sorry for My Misinterpretation . I Will Learn to "Just Shut My Mouth " When Other's Post Anything in the Future , That's Also Including My own !

I'm Sure you Would Not have cast Any Aspersions ..It's All Good Mr.Caleb.. Another 'Newbie' Lesson Learned !

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
OK . i understand now .. I Will Go Back and Delete My Reply to you ..Sorry for My Misinterpretation . I Will Learn to "Just Shut My Mouth " When Other's Post Anything in the Future , That's Also Including My own !

I'm Sure you Would Not have cast Any Aspersions ..It's All Good Mr.Caleb.. Another 'Newbie' Lesson Learned !
No need to delete your post, nothing wrong with it. Plus, I have big shoulders and can take a jab on the internet.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
No need to delete your post, nothing wrong with it. Plus, I have big shoulders and can take a jab on the internet.

I Already Did Delete It , See Post # 47 . You may have big shoulders . You may be able to take a jab on the internet , "Just Not From Me " Mr. Caleb ..

I Do Not Roll That Way , and Have Too Much Respect For Those who Deserve it . You Are One That Does (y)

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
You know what……I do have one I have not shot. I’m fact, I have not even cleaned the Cosmoline off of it. It’s a Yugoslav SKS I bought back in ‘17.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts