·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
Nope, she doesn't have that problem. ;)

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Yep, two Muzzleloading Shotguns, a 22 target rifle, 32 cal cap and ball, one or two more less memorable ones.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Me? No. Guns is for shootin'.

But, my dad has several guns that have never been fired. Some are rifles he bought in the early 60s... including a .308 lever-action Winchester. And, a lever action Marlin in .30-.30, I think. A CZ-75B (from the 1980s, I think), too.
Got one or two I inherited from dad! Got the ammo boxes too, with only 2 or 3 rounds missing rounds! Plan on getting them to the range sooooome day!

·
Registered
12,561 Posts
If all the anti-gunners out there realized how many guns are sitting in the closet or gun safe that have never been shot, they would have to re-think their views on NICS background checks!
Naaaa.... sadly, the notion of re-thinking anything is beyond their capacity.

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
Finally got to the range Sunday and shot an over under I’ve had for about a year and
a couple AR pistols that I’ve had almost that long. The wife liked the 15/22, thank God.
You mean an AR platform in .22LR or something else? Otherwise I don't know what a "15/22" is. :unsure:

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
There’s now another.
I picked up a new Shield9+ this PM. It came with one 10 round and two 13 round mags, and nite sights.
It’ll be my new “when the back’s out gun.”

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
There’s now another.
I picked up a new Shield9+ this PM. It came with one 10 round and two 13 round mags, and nite sights.
It’ll be my new “when the back’s out gun.”
Good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Late to the thread....but....I do have a few Ole Colts stashed away that I have never shot.....Hmmmm, to my knowledge, since they left Colt, they have never been fired......collector stuff......rest of it, I shoot and anyone I go to the range with is always welcome to shoot them.....

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
Late to the thread....but....I do have a few Ole Colts stashed away that I have never shot.....Hmmmm, to my knowledge, since they left Colt, they have never been fired......collector stuff......rest of it, I shoot and anyone I go to the range with is always welcome to shoot them.....
I’ll be glad to pop the cherry on those for ya.

·
Registered
11,213 Posts
In the past I have had guns that I owned for as long as a year or more without getting around to shooting them, but everything I have now I've put at least a few rounds through. My wife on the other hand has two that she's never fired...I've shot them, but she hasn't.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Bought a shotgun eight months ago haven’t shot it, bought a Ruger 10/22 in January haven’t shot it, bought a M&P Shield Plus in July haven’t shot it. Not sure why maybe the cost of ammo or the fact that the only public range is a good thirty minutes from my house and everything else is a club.

I guess I should get to the range at sone point. Want to carry the plus daily since it has five round more capacity than my original shield.

I'm with Mr. Brownie , "What Guns" :cool:

21 - 40 of 76 Posts