Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a shotgun eight months ago haven’t shot it, bought a Ruger 10/22 in January haven’t shot it, bought a M&P Shield Plus in July haven’t shot it. Not sure why maybe the cost of ammo or the fact that the only public range is a good thirty minutes from my house and everything else is a club.

I guess I should get to the range at sone point. Want to carry the plus daily since it has five round more capacity than my original shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Me? No. Guns is for shootin'.

But, my dad has several guns that have never been fired. Some are rifles he bought in the early 60s... including a .308 lever-action Winchester. And, a lever action Marlin in .30-.30, I think. A CZ-75B (from the 1980s, I think), too.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I have shot all of mine, at least once... just for testing/check fire purposes (i.e. just to make sure the weapon was working properly and went BANG when it should). I would suggest that, if nothing else.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I plan on shooting all of them. Just need to get to the range.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
Nope! I have shot all two of my guns at least once. But, there are plenty of other peoples guns I haven’t shot!

Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Yes, about 10.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
I have one gun a Howa M1500 ACR in 6.5CM I have had it for over a year my range just dropped it's crazy covid rules as soon as back calms down I am going. I think it's the longest I have ever gone without firing a rifle.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
I have a bunch of guns I don't shoot because I don't have the ammo.
When I do find ammo it is way out of my price range now.
It is coming back down slowly so I'm hoping to be shooting the guns I don't shoot - SOON
Ronnie

·
Registered
8,909 Posts
No but nothing hurt more than function checking a new 300blk build. 1.75 per trigger pull 😲

• Wow
Reactions: bladenbullet

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I have an old DA Colt revolver that I haven’t shot yet. I got it about 6-7 years ago.

·
Registered
17,014 Posts
I have several I’ll never shoot. Some are ‘new’ and some are quite old collectible ones that have been shot but I’ll never shoot them. No need to when I have new copies of them.

·
Super Moderator
30,402 Posts
Me? No. Guns is for shootin'.

But, my dad has several guns that have never been fired. Some are rifles he bought in the early 60s... including a .308 lever-action Winchester. And, a lever action Marlin in .30-.30, I think. A CZ-75B (from the 1980s, I think), too.
This! However, I do have a Röhm O/U Deringer in .22LR that I inherited in very poor condition, but have absolutely zero desire to shoot. Nope! I'm not even sure it's safe to shoot. 🤔

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes. I think I have four that haven't been fired yet.

·
Registered
21,222 Posts
See...now there's the problem with pretty guns....

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER
1 - 20 of 76 Posts