Florida Concealed Carry banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
Racer I’d like to try it and will bring some shells if thats ok.
Also 7.62, I’m happy to chip in and help you with the costs of lunch! Very nice gesture.
Absolutely! That's the idea... for folks to shoot something new / different. That's a big part of the gun fun to me... sharing.

I'll be bringing some ammo, including the "Shorty" or "minishells."

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
I can also bring show and tell items if people want.

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Ive been looking at the shockwave for some time. Love to try it as its so small and I'm about out if room in my safe. Time for a bigger one but now yet.

View attachment 78672
I just keep mine in a scabbard in the backseat floor in my truck. 👍
It hides under a folded soft cooler and a gel seat cushion.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
If you are talking abotu
How about the entire safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are talking about AFJuvat.....no way he could do that without at least a 24 ft boxtruck...maybe a semi truck....I have been there and got the short tour.... If I got the long tour, I would have passed out.....

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 · (Edited)
Okay....here is the deal....some years ago (not saying how long ago) We had a class in in Okeechobee.... A lot of participants wanted to bring different guns to let everyone try out......Brownie & I decided to go with the flow....and we took time out of the training schedule to do that..(it was a blast...RickMc had some really tuned guns that were really nice to shoot..and we had some full autos)...That was a two day class and we took 1 hour off the training....this is a one day.....If enough want to do it, we can do that.....remember....still have to have RSOs on the line to observe.....let me know.....I can adjust the schedule accordingly.....

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Additional.....no rifles ...we are on a short pistol range.... also, I can bring two .357 magnum pistols that you dont get to shoot often.......Ole school Colt Python revolver, and a Coonan 1911 ......

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
My thought was to do any sort of show and tell after the class ended on the 10th or the afternoon/evening of the 9th.

No desire to interfere with the class schedule.

Reactions: Rick McC.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts