Florida Concealed Carry banner
61 - 80 of 127 Posts

· Registered
8,674 Posts
Inflation :confused:
I don’t think so. I was away for three weeks and 20 different hotels and the most I paid was $169. All were name brand hotels. In fact, our favorite and best stay was only $105!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Administrator
32,659 Posts
I don’t think so. I was away for three weeks and 20 different hotels and the most I paid was $169. All were name brand hotels. In fact, our favorite and best stay was only $105!

Yeah, Okeechobee, Florida is a high-demand tourist location demanding such expensive hotel stays? Is there a high-prize money fishing tournament that weekend or something?

Sorry, living a little over an hour away, I'll just come up for the day of the event.

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

· Registered
10,494 Posts
What rates are you all getting? I just looked and they are quoting $200 for one night. I don’t recall it being that pricey last time.

Is there a discount for the class like last time?

Sorry Bro; ‘tis the season (snowbird, that is). With discounts, mine was still over $200.00 before taxes, etc.

· Registered
16,548 Posts
I'll be there in spirit with you folks, there will likely be lightbulbs going off so bright I could see them from here ;)
Lightbulbs? Hell... I'll be hearing your voice in my head (even though you're not there)...

"I want SPEED. This guy is trying to kill you. Get on him NOW."

· Registered
5,290 Posts
Warrior Princess wants in on this class. She is not online but you can PM me or Exblu can call me to verify her entry…….

Reactions: Rick McC.

· Administrator
32,659 Posts
Warrior Princess wants in on this class. She is not online but you can PM me or Exblu can call me to verify her entry…….
See the OP, on EBL's behalf, I've added her to the list and all she needs to do is meet us at the office by 08:30 AM the day of to sign the waiver and pay her $20 range fee. She'll settle up with EBL that day. Looking forward to seeing her there again! 🤠

Reactions: Rick McC.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I updated the list in the original post......We have a few slots open......again, I am not asking for deposits, your word is good enough for me.....if you say you are committing, I know you will be there....

· Registered
16,548 Posts
I got lunch and will bring same assorted subs (Italian, Roast beef & Swiss, Turkey & provolone or Swiss) chips and drinks for everyone.
Other suggestions?
NICE!

I was thinking I could bring the Shockwave for ballistic entertainment during the lunch break. I asked the "boss" (@exbluelight ) but haven't heard back, yet. Folks who want to try it would be welcome to fire it. It's a HOOT!

Reactions: BeerHunter
61 - 80 of 127 Posts