Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Good News....just talked to AFJuvat...he will be coming to the class.....I will bring the rifle he redid for me and posted his procedures here on the forum....during break he can walk thru everything he did to bring the nonfunctioning paperweight back to real life.....extra bonus for all that attend....

Registered
Good News....just talked to AFJuvat...he will be coming to the class.....I will bring the rifle he redid for me and posted his procedures here on the forum....during break he can walk thru everything he did to bring the nonfunctioning paperweight back to real life.....extra bonus for all that attend....
Woohoo!

He鈥檚 doing a show and tell? Hopefully he will keep his shirt on this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Woohoo!

He鈥檚 doing a show and tell? Hopefully he will keep his shirt on this time.

And you keep your pants on this time

Registered
I鈥檒l give them a call tomorrow.
I was going to make a reservation today, but decided to wait until the storm was gone.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Is this class a go? I鈥檇 like to make reservations at the Hampton Inn for the night before.
Yes....It is....range reserved....if no one shows up...I will shoot by myself....

Administrator
Reactions: Rick McC. and CLos

Registered
What rates are you all getting? I just looked and they are quoting $200 for one night. I don鈥檛 recall it being that pricey last time.

Is there a discount for the class like last time?

Registered
What rates are you all getting? I just looked and they are quoting $200 for one night. I don鈥檛 recall it being that pricey last time.

I'm driving there and back on the day of the course (since it's a 1-day course). At least that's my plan for now.

Reactions: BeerHunter

Registered

If ya bring Lisa instead of Bruce this time, they'll knock a hundred bucks off

41 - 60 of 91 Posts