Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,072 Posts
Thread title modified to reflect subject of OP linked "tweat."

I don't use Twitter and I have no idea if it's true or not but here's a quote from the above mentioned "tweet:"

WARNING

Tom Dewese lives in Richmond, Virginia, and he's received reliable info that 7 busloads of ANTIFA wearing Trump hats & NRA garb will stage an attack on other actors carrying signs protestin guns.The fake news will be there to film it snd say Trump supporters caused it.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Now Pro gun protesters pretending to be antifa false flag activists are free to fight with antifa anti gun actors with impunity.

·
Super Moderator
27,072 Posts

I don't use Twitter and I have no idea if it's true or not but here's a quote from the above mentioned "tweet:"
A short search shows no such activity. . . yet. :popcorn

·
Registered
11,205 Posts

If it's in a tweet, then it's twue! It's twue! ;)

·
Registered
11,205 Posts
Skinny jeans with lumberjack shirt, beard, and MAGA hat = imposter. :smack

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
A scare tactic attempting to reduce the numbers of 2A supporters showing up????

·
Registered
16,517 Posts
I read an interview yesterday with a local Va Antifa leader that said they were going to show up and in rare occasion stand in support of the gun owners of Va against the proposed unconstitutional laws being proposed. He was quite adamant that they would stand side by side in solidarity with other Va citizens and his group had no plans to sabotage anything.

·
Super Moderator
27,072 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,072 Posts
I read an interview yesterday with a local Va Antifa leader that said they were going to show up and in rare occasion stand in support of the gun owners of Va against the proposed unconstitutional laws being proposed. He was quite adamant that they would stand side by side in solidarity with other Va citizens and his group had no plans to sabotage anything.
This is more likely, IMHO. :dunno

1 - 12 of 12 Posts