Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I am becoming an gun forum junkie . . . not sure how many I have now registered for!!
New to this forum - picked up the link from a member in the Florida Shooters network.
Per my handle, I am a legal alien (permanent resident - not citizen yet). I live on the Treasure Coast and work down in northern Palm Beach county.

I have a small collection (3 only) of handguns and the Big Black Rifle bug has bitten me, but I am still fighting the urge.

I received my FL CWP back in February

I currently carry a Beretta PX4 9mm in a Maxpedition Fat Boy (my metro sexual man purse). It is convenient, as I am able to carry my wallet, glasses, sunglasses, spare magazine(s), pocket knife, cell phone, calculator, Surefire P60L and much more. (All I am missing is the makeup, hairbrush and bunch of old receipts - would that make me a 'Girlie man'???).

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
(All I am missing is the makeup, hairbrush and bunch of old receipts - would that make me a 'Girlie man'???).
:rolf :rolf

Welcome to the forum. Forums are good places to learn ask questions and such. I'm glad you found this one. Stick around.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:rolf :rolf

Welcome to the forum. Forums are good places to learn ask questions and such. I'm glad you found this one. Stick around.
flccnp Welcome to the country and the list.

Thanx for the warm welcome folks.
I must agree, I have learned a tremendous amount from the various forums that I frequent.
My significant other thinks I have become a total gun nut!!!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome:drinks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts