Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You really can't do anything in this case but report the tag number.

·
Premium Member
6,739 Posts
Just too bad she did not get the entire license # on her cell phone.
But she did get a nice clear picture of the turd.
Ronnie

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
You really can't do anything in this case but report the tag number.
You think so?

·
Super Moderator
31,887 Posts
The person is no longer a threat. Perhaps in other statues but not Florida.
That depends on what he does after breaching the car (windshield) or more importantly, what a reasonable person would expect he might do after throwing that bolder through the windshield. :unsure:

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That depends on what he does after breaching the car (windshield) or more importantly, what a reasonable person would expect he might do after throwing that bolder through the windshield. :unsure:
The video shows the driver leaving so again he is no threat. Call 911 and let them deal with it and let the insurance company deal with the repairs. Unless the driver were to come back for another round then I would guess the first person has a right to defend themselves since what the driver did could have killed them if thrown harder.

·
Super Moderator
31,887 Posts
The video shows the driver leaving so again he is no threat. Call 911 and let them deal with it and let the insurance company deal with the repairs. Unless the driver were to come back for another round then I would guess the first person has a right to defend themselves since what the driver did could have killed them if thrown harder.
You missed my point entirely! No the video showed the male driver IN THE PROCESS of getting back in his car, but not necessarily the end of that confrontation, at least in the video you posted. There's a lot more that could have happened and what's justified in Florida depends on what a reasonable person might expect might happen next now that their vehicle structure has been compromised in a criminal act by the other driver.

Reactions: Marlinluvr
1 - 10 of 10 Posts