Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
32,986 Posts
That is a colorful gun! Congrats on the pickup!
Yup, colorful andi think I see why you weren't quite sure about "the finish!" ;)

· Administrator
32,986 Posts
Well, it gave me pause; but then I decided I was enough of a “manly man” to pull it off. 🤣
Back in my F-14 Tomcat flight test engineering days, my wife bought me a "Anytime Baby" F-14 Tomcat polo shirt. . .IN PINK! Of course, I wore it to work and my CO, an A-7E Corsair Vietnam Combat pilot that had by then transitioned into the F/A-18 Hornet before becoming an F/A-18 Test Pilot (the F-14 vs F/A-18 communities were VERY parochial), says to me, "nice pink shirt, Greg!" I replied, I don't have any problem with my masculinity, sir! Do you?" 🤣 He just smiled and walked on, but never, ever tried to shame me for wearing that pink polo shirt ever again! 🤣😂🤣

· Administrator
32,986 Posts
BH, did you catch the reference? :unsure:
I assumed it was a Miami Vice reference, but for the life of me I couldn't remember the details. Loved the show when it was on air and unfortunately, didn't have frequent reruns to burn in the memories.

Reactions: joecarry

· Administrator
32,986 Posts
That was Izzy Moreno. One of his many scams. He’s the one on the shirt. ;)
Yeah, I do remember Izzy and his many scams! Miss that show, especially because it reminded me of home. In fact the show used the old Boca Raton police station as the outside visual for their Miami Station.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts