Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks like a newer outfit but I was just able to order 1000 rounds of Norma 94 grain frangible ammo for 339 bucks with free shipping. Since I shoot steel here at the house I like the frangible stuff.They also have Norma 115 and 124 grain for a little less than 16 bucks a box, free shipping over $200.

I will report back on their shipping and delivery.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
This looks like a newer outfit but I was just able to order 1000 rounds of Norma 94 grain frangible ammo for 339 bucks with free shipping. Since I shoot steel here at the house I like the frangible stuff.They also have Norma 115 and 124 grain for a little less than 16 bucks a box, free shipping over $200.

I will report back on their shipping and delivery.
Can you post the URL? When I go to (www.ammoshop.com) I get a "Site under construction" error. :unsure:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ordered 1000 rounds of their Norma Range 124gr 9mm a couple of months ago. Good ammo for range use. Reliable and accurate. Good price too. Shipping was a little steep, but it was still less expensive overall than anyone else online or local.
Garry

Reactions: joecarry

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Strangely enough, after I made this purchase I got a solicitation direct from Norma. I bought another 500 rounds of their frangible 65 grain 1600 ft./s for about 160 bucks free shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts