Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
My toilet paper is well-protected. Anyone who gets within 1,000 yards of it is "in range!" ;)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Low on ammo is one problem that I would guess *very* few members of this forum have.

Friday night I went by my favorite gun store to see people I know. Two couples came in looking for hollow point .380 and every place and of us could suggest they had been to.
They said Bass Pro was one place to avoid as the mob headed there.

I left that store at 7:30PM and went to Shoot Straight and bought a 9mm to replace one I had to sell. Last new one in stock and when I left at 9:00 store will going strong and there were several newbies buying their first weapons.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Wife always chuckled at me for making early "preparations" but now she's saying "Thank God" we have plenty of everything; TP, food, hand sanitizer, AMMO (of course), N95 masks, medications, and more.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
One nice thing about the fairly expensive .338 Lapua Magnum round:

Limited "panic" buying. :)
(And of course, no run on the LGS since very few of them carry it anyway.)

The thing I don't understand is the panic buying of toilet paper?

·
Registered
235 Posts
One nice thing about the fairly expensive .338 Lapua Magnum round:

Limited "panic" buying. :)
(And of course, no run on the LGS since very few of them carry it anyway.)

The thing I don't understand is the panic buying of toilet paper?
If Im stuck in my house for 2 months I surely dont want to run out of TP, book pages are a little rough down there...

In the Balkans war TP, chocolate, coffee, cigarettes, ammo and alcohol commanded a premium price.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
It's ammogeddon. Do you know where your ammo is?

Interesting....!!
No shotgun shells??

If I had to pick, I'd say my inventory (exceedingly few would say "arsenal", unless they knew about that incident with the boat) is woefully under-stocked with 12-ga shotgun shells.
But then, my only shotgun is the Mossberg Shockwave, which itself was a bit of an impulse buy.

I'm well-stocked on 9mm (both range & PD rounds).
And plenty of 5.56 and .338LM (And of course, I sold the .380 long ago.)

Oddly, I have a box of 308 in the safe. :confused:
I'll bring it to the next BPA breakfast as a giveaway, as I have nothing that it will fit.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Interesting....!!
No shotgun shells??

If I had to pick, I'd say my inventory (exceedingly few would say "arsenal", unless they knew about that incident with the boat) is woefully under-stocked with 12-ga shotgun shells.
But then, my only shotgun is the Mossberg Shockwave, which itself was a bit of an impulse buy.

I'm well-stocked on 9mm (both range & PD rounds).
And plenty of 5.56 and .338LM (And of course, I sold the .380 long ago.)

Oddly, I have a box of 308 in the safe. :confused:
I'll bring it to the next BPA breakfast as a giveaway, as I have nothing that it will fit.
I don't have a shotgun, yet. :(

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
What sane firearm enthusiast doesn’t have a free kin’ shotgun?!?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My very first gun was a shotgun. Bought it (myself) when I was 16 years old. A Harrington & Richardson "Pardner" single-shot 12-ga. Break action. Hammer-fired. Kicked like a mule!

Lost it when my family home burned to the ground. :(

Some day, I'll get a shotgun.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts