Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
I don't think ammo prices will get below pre-pandemic prices, but they could get close.
For example, $0.16/round for 9mm FMJ.
We might see $0.19 to $0.22 range. Eventually.
Agreed. Attached is my ammo price sheets for the rounds I'm tracking. I have a full year's worth of data for 2021 and what is current for 2022. Some downward momentum but not to pre-pandemic prices at all. Again, all of these values are based on the high and low of ammoseek.com prices for the category of round.

Attachments

Registered
Just as a follow up on my post: This was a company I was not familiar with, so wanted to let people know that my order did arrive today. Unpacked, inspected. They had competitive prices on ball ammo, and pre-covid pricing on my carry ammo referenced above. I think if I recall correctly that my taxes and shipping on entire order plus one box of 50 carry ammo was about the same price as one box of carry ammo before taxes and shipping on other sites.
I did business with them recently. Maybe they're running a little "behind" when in comes to fulfilling orders (and by that, I mean only 2-3 business days), but they do ship and they did respond to my shipping inquiry, albeit by phone message. Still, the product came through just fine. I'll do business with them again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts