Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Anyone else carry this method? Just curious. Works best for me. Anyone else?

SOS
Works best for me, as well. In fact, it's the only method that works for me 100% of the time, in all environments I frequent. It does require a certain physique to be done comfortably. An inguinal hernia incision scar on my right side ensures that it gets carried left of centerline.:

Clothing Joint Hand Outerwear Shoulder

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Works best for me, as well. In fact, it's the only method that works for me 100% of the time, in all environments I frequent. It does require a certain physique to be done comfortably. An inguinal hernia incision scar on my right side ensures that it gets carried left of centerline.:

View attachment 72678
Mr. Mike1956 - Whatever works for You is what is of Most Import ! Sorry to hear about your hernia operation . Kind of like my back surgery many years ago , still
affects me .

Reactions: mike1956

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
"You'll be better than ever in no time!!!

Yeah, right...
Exactly mike1956 ! Well all I can say is L4 L5 had surgery in '1980' ! I still take pain med's twice daily [ methacarbomal ] @ 500 mg's . I haven't been able to install my new radiator in my S10 V8 engine , complete new radiator flush & hose changes for about a year now .

I'm slowly getting all back together , of course my [ back permitting ] . Im still not too sure about the [ 3 ] mine explosions I went through in '67 ..It is possible that they initially weakened it :unsure: This all started in '72 -Then the surgery in '80 .:rolleyes:

Reactions: mike1956

·
Registered
137 Posts
Been carrying a Glock AIWB for many years, one in the chamber. Still have all my pieces are parts where they belong.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Been carrying a Glock AIWB for many years, one in the chamber. Still have all my pieces are parts where they belong.
I hope this is not relevant to anything i have posted / replied to . ;)

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Well ya know what they say? “It won’t be long now.” 😜
Isn't that the ever loving truth ! As I have posted before "It only takes one" . Seeing as Glocks have that trigger safety , Why even test the waters IMO , Especially with
'IWB' Carry :unsure:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone tried the new kore essentials 1.75" operator belts with molle? Or might be called a battle belt. I am thinking about trying them out. I have one of their 1.5" nylon web gun belts in ranger green and its great.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Anyone tried the new kore essentials 1.75" operator belts with molle? Or might be called a battle belt. I am thinking about trying them out. I have one of their 1.5" nylon web gun belts in ranger green and its great.
Hi Mr. JakeE - That sounds just great ! Please update when you do purchase it ! Thank you for your Valued Input ;)(y) 'Gunner'

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
1 1/2” Blade Tech NexBelt for me.
I hear the Core belt is similar, but have never seen one myself.

·
Super Moderator
30,460 Posts
Haven't tried their Operator Belts and I'm no Operator, but I've been wearing two Kore Essentials 1.5 inch web belts (one black and the other khaki) for a couple of years now and love them! 👍👍

·
Registered
55 Posts
Haven't tried their Operator Belts and I'm no Operator, but I've been wearing two Kore Essentials 1.5 inch web belts (one black and the other khaki) for a couple of years now and love them! 👍👍
Solid. I have there belts too and they are probably my favorite of the brands I have had too

41 - 54 of 54 Posts