Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is just for display but I've wanted to get one for quite awhile, a Fairbairn-Sykes. I would have liked to get one from the WWII era but with prices what they are I went with a current production. At least it's made by one of the original manufacturers, Sheffield.

Wood Knife Blade Tool Electric blue

Super Moderator
Great addition to your collection! 馃憤馃憤

Reactions: flphotog

Registered
Nice! That looks like it would hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: flphotog

Registered
Pointy!

Registered
I think when you draw that knife from the sheath, you must say,

"I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

• Haha
Reactions: joecarry

Registered
Problem? I don't have a problem.
Brown Luggage and bags Bag Rectangle Musical instrument accessory

Rectangle Wood Material property Font Flooring

Well, maybe I do... I need another SpyderPac!

Reactions: BeerHunter

Registered
The FS dagger, being double edged doesn't have enough weight to slash effectively. It was primarily designed for sentry removal. Not designed as a fighting knife but instead, a killing knife. Similar to the V-42 stiletto.
Nice reproduction sir.

Registered
I think I remember, brownie that he made his first dagger and the famous Shanghai dagger from a bayonet. I can鈥檛 remember the quote but it was something to the effect of 鈥1/4 inch push with the dagger at the base of the skull will ensure compliance from your enemy rather immediately鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The FS dagger, being double edged doesn't have enough weight to slash effectively. It was primarily designed for sentry removal. Not designed as a fighting knife but instead, a killing knife. Similar to the V-42 stiletto.
Nice reproduction sir.
Thanks brownie, I'm still looking for a first or second pattern in decent shape that I can afford. At least this one, a third pattern was made by Sheffield who were one of the original manufactures.

Reactions: brownie
1 - 11 of 11 Posts