Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those fiends at Academy Sports have a couple of deals to separate innocent young gun lovers from sensible budgeting.

$99.99 for the Heritage Rough Rider .22LR Rimfire Revolver. If you are budget minded and like the lowest common denominator of SA revolvers.

$279.99 for the S&W SD VE Handguns, in 9x19 or .40 S&W, jokes aside that's even cheaper than Shooters of Jax this week. Definately the Lowest Common denominator of Self Defense.

$199.99 for the exotic Florida sourced Taurus G2S Handgun, if you find such slinky foreign designs interesting.

$229.99 for the domestic Ruger EC9s Handgun, but I personally would pay the extra $20 - $40 for the better trigger on the LC9 pro without the manual safety.

Geoff
Who wishes he could indulge in a new pistol, but the wife just redecorated the house...feels a bit of a cross between Steampunk and early Florida tavern.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Nice, thanks for posting!

May have to break down and get a Rough Rider, just for giggles.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I have a Heritage Rough Rider with both cylinders and it has about 2,500 rounds or 22LR and about 500 rounds of 22 Magnum through it and it is still as tight as the first day I shot it.
These are really good 22's and enjoyable to shoot.
It is the only revolver that I have seen that has a safety.
Ronnie

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I have a Heritage Rough Rider with both cylinders and it has about 2,500 rounds or 22LR and about 500 rounds of 22 Magnum through it and it is still as tight as the first day I shot it.
These are really good 22's and enjoyable to shoot.
It is the only revolver that I have seen that has a safety.
Ronnie
I bought one for my son about two Christmases ago. It is a fun shooter.

https://www.floridaconcealedcarry.com/Forum/showthread.php?86770-Christmas-gift-for-son

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
Really wish there was an Academy Sports store closer to me than Melbourne!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
The rough riders are gone.. At least in Jax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts