Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Another video that should have just been a written article. Eight minutes of him standing there talking. I don't know why people do this. Even more, I don't know why anyone would sit and watch this. If you are not demonstrating something, then write an article, don't make a video!

No offense intended, Skeptic9094. I know this was not your doing, and you're just trying to help. Maybe someone will get value out of this. I hope so, but it won't be me.

·
Registered
987 Posts
He's fairly active on Defensive Carry. He is certainly a chat in many of his videos, but has a lot to offer new shooters and those interested in training and gear. He's one of the good guys, IMO.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Another video that should have just been a written article. Eight minutes of him standing there talking. I don't know why people do this. Even more, I don't know why anyone would sit and watch this. If you are not demonstrating something, then write an article, don't make a video!

No offense intended, Skeptic9094. I know this was not your doing, and you're just trying to help. Maybe someone will get value out of this. I hope so, but it won't be me.
I almost didn't finish reading your post. For an example.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts

Bahawaaa..... That guy's obviously an amateur when it comes to stretching out some time. Only 8 minutes ??

Watch this 1-hour and 40 minute video of someone scratching off Florida lottery tickets!!
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=_BSF64HF2Yw

I think I mentioned this in another thread.

But talk about a video that could be summed up in an email !!!!
"Bought $750 in scratch-off tickets, "won" 30 bucks."

There. Done!!

On a more serious note, an engineering colleague of mine (graduated MIT & Harvard) has long counseled me on how to correctly write a narrative.
The problem is, the information can become so densely compact, it's difficult to read. Absolutely correct and succinct, but you must read carefully!
Very tedious to do; not natural for me at least.

·
Banned
175 Posts
Bahawaaa..... That guy's obviously an amateur when it comes to stretching out some time. Only 8 minutes ??

Watch this 1-hour and 40 minute video of someone scratching off Florida lottery tickets!!
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=_BSF64HF2Yw

I think I mentioned this in another thread.

But talk about a video that could be summed up in an email !!!!
"Bought $750 in scratch-off tickets, "won" 30 bucks."

There. Done!!

On a more serious note, an engineering colleague of mine (graduated MIT & Harvard) has long counseled me on how to correctly write a narrative.
The problem is, the information can become so densely compact, it's difficult to read. Absolutely correct and succinct, but you must read carefully!
Very tedious to do; not natural for me at least.
NO

·
Registered
987 Posts
Isn't he in your neck of the woods???
Yes, he's based here in Ohio. I don't know him personally, but have seen a lot of him on another forum. I struggle with his verbosity, but believe him to be genuinely trying to impart worthwhile material.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts