Florida Concealed Carry banner

221 - 227 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Hard to believe this thread is 5 years old...Wow...back in the day when I used to run my mouth quite a bit on here..Glad so many have gleaned at least a little bit of info and knowledge from reading it...

·
Registered
747 Posts
:popcorn

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
There's a thread on the The Outdoor Trader, a Georgia-based forum like this one, where some dude posted a really whiney "Nobody likes me; nobody answers my questions; I'm leaving" sort of post about 10 years ago, and it has amassed thousands of responses reaffirming the OP's belief. Some people even have it marked on their calendars and post anniversary "Yeah, we still hate you" posts.

The OP is long gone, of course, but it's sort of a funny tradition that they let go on with that particular thread.

Correction - it's on AKfiles, OP is 2006, and it has 3758 snubs.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hard to believe this thread is 5 years old...Wow...back in the day when I used to run my mouth quite a bit on here..Glad so many have gleaned at least a little bit of info and knowledge from reading it...
SwampRat,

Just finished up reading this entire thread for the first time. It took a few sessions, but I got it.

My thanks for taking the time to write up some really good material.

Like others have said before me, JUST DO IT! Take the time to read the thread.

It will be time well spent.

AD

221 - 227 of 227 Posts