Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Not to be flippant, but... thank you, Captain Obvious (the LEOs). Anyone paying attention for the past several months knows that the $hit is going to get ugly. How do we know that? Because it already has! Duh. We've already seen rioting. Lots of it. Lots and lots of it. Of COURSE there will be "unrest" after the election (when Trump wins).

There will also be even more significant "unrest" after the officers in Minneapolis and Kenosha are acquitted. Even I know that. :geek: And, this one worries me a lot.
I think a lot of people who watch CNN, MSNBC or social media still think it's just a bunch of "peaceful protesting" going on and there's nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
There is "NO" way this is a factual video. It has to be one that someone actually created for the internet. Not a real Police Officer but an actor.
If it was a real Police officer, Backup would be called and the two peaceful protester antifa members would have been arrested.
Ronnie ??????????????????

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
I think that’s suspicious too. If there was ever something designed to disrupt our elections and incite violence, that one looks like a ringer. The equipment in the car doesn’t look right to me either.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
The video may be fake but it may also give other hooligans the confidence they need in a crowd to do the same.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Being familiar with Canadian things,I can say this is a Canadian video.
Doug Ford is the Premier of Ontario,OPP is Ontario Provincial Police (State Police).
Brownie,I don't know who is your birdie but if it's this video your birdie is a Canada Goose!!!!!

·
Registered
54,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Being familiar with Canadian things,I can say this is a Canadian video.
Doug Ford is the Premier of Ontario,OPP is Ontario Provincial Police (State Police).
Brownie,I don't know who is your birdie but if it's this video your birdie is a Canada Goose!!!!!
My connection is a trooper in the US, Ma. as I'd mention previously

"The Ma. State Police are gearing up for potential riots in Boston and other major cities."

"one did tell me that if the gov orders them to stand down and stand by, they will ignore that order and do keep the peace, taking as many committing crimes into custody immediately."

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
There is "NO" way this is a factual video. It has to be one that someone actually created for the internet. Not a real Police Officer but an actor.
If it was a real Police officer, Backup would be called and the two peaceful protester antifa members would have been arrested.
I agree Ronnie:)

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
After seeing it again, I would agree that it is an Uber driver and two passengers having some fun. The police equipment is fake and the broken glass is easily done using a Android app.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Thanks, Brownie for sharing some positive news about the liberal enclave of Taxachusetts.

Reactions: brownie
21 - 32 of 32 Posts