Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
I got a bulletin from Palmetto State Armory they list a Beretta 92FS Compact 9mm Pistol for $499.99!

This is not one of the new "X" machines, but a low price for a Beretta 92 even during the good times.

Geoff
Who hopes circumstances are improving, but the price on a Taurus G3C in the same list is still $100 high.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New bulletin from PSA, Daily Deal 10/14/2020, PSA PA-15 16" Nitride M4 Carbine 5.56 NATO Classic AR-15 Rifle Black, $549.99! Lately that is a low-low price. Now finding ammo, that is a PROBLEM!
Geoff
Who recommends cruising the bulk ammo companies and grabbing as posted. Good Luck!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
PSA has had some great sales last few months. I purchased from them on their Memorial day sale.

I doubt they are going under, more like thriving in a market where people are panic buying their items for sale and they are able to mange some great pricing to sell more. (y)

·
Registered
966 Posts
PSA has had some great sales last few months. I purchased from them on their Memorial day sale.

I doubt they are going under, more like thriving in a market where people are panic buying their items for sale and they are able to mange some great pricing to sell more. (y)
I cannot remember which business line but didn’t they acquire a piece of Remmingtons BK deal? I may be wrong but I thought they got a portion of their ammo business or something like that. I like me some PSA.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Yes, that was posted here somewhere too. Perhaps that’s aiding their sales. Either way good for them. I’ve bought from them for many years and hope they keep it up for many years to come. Great company IMHO.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The parent company of PSA took over Remington Ammo.
Geoff
Who thinks things are getting interesting.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
They are not going under, they are actually coming out with their own branded Glock copy and it looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
They are not going under, they are actually coming out with their own branded Glock copy and it looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I be a fanboy of that too? :)

All this ammo talk...
I sure hope it turns out like the hand sanitizer shortage did.
The stuff is everywhere now - like a glut almost. (Although I don't know the prices.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts