Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok , I was checking out some kitchen edged things for quick acquisition . I picked out few that I could get to , IMO These Are 'The Gentler Kinder Ones', Believe Me ! ..

*Please Note - I have dedicated these items to 'Mr. Brownie'and his teaching skills . Enjoy My 'Chop & Serve' S.D.'s You Get The 'Point' . Thanks 馃敧(y);) 'G'
Wood Garden tool Eyewear Natural material Quill
Tool Wood Blade Metal Fashion accessory
Office supplies Knife Tool Utility knife Hunting knife

Super Moderator
Nice edged weapons, Gunner! (y)(y)

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent SD tools sir.
Thank You Sir !
You opened my eyes to this Option , albeit 'Close Quarters' . There Might be a time for these to be Implemented & 'Damn Handy' to have 馃敧 (y)(y)馃嚭馃嚥馃嚭馃嚥 'G'

Reactions: brownie

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice edged weapons, Gunner! (y)(y)
Just a very few , but Thank You Mr BH ! In the one American Set [ Cutco ] There are [ 2 ] long & Very large tined Forks . These are so pointed , They would easily penetrate the first 4" of [ none bone ] area :eek: Scary sharpened points(y)(y) 'G'

Reactions: BeerHunter

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just about anything in my house I can pick up.
Agreed Mr joecarry ! That's just the kitchen area . You should see what i have in my *B'Room / BathRoom / Garage [ attached ] . These Are Mega Lethal Items . So no matter 'where' I might be , I definitely Have places Covered.

But my other's just mentioned above , Might be considered as Beyond The Pale. I'll decline any description of those , one might think that those are Inhumane to Man or Beast . One Wicked one , made with a commercial welder ..馃憖 :rolleyes: 'G'

Reactions: BeerHunter

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice, Gunner!

I have a cleaver like that, except mine has a hole in it (blade) to hang on a nail; I guess. 馃
Yes , Thanks & Yours Is The 'Real Deal' ! Actually My 'Skinner Hatchet' is WAAY more lethal than even my Cleaver shown .. So is My Alaskan ULU Skinner , although a 'Facsimile' of the Good Ones .. 'G'

Reactions: Rick McC.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My go-to:
The KA-BAR Tactical Spork !!

Link: KA-BAR Tactical Spork (Spoon Fork Knife) - Hiking, Camping

View attachment 76367

And failing that, there's always the Ron Popeil Veg-O-Matic.

Note to self: For $12, I might have to get me one of them sporks! :)
Awesome Sir ! .. I'm not Disparaging you Mr. Anduril , Personally I would Prefer 'If Possible' To Defend with an Implement of Longer Length .IMHO..I could see the knife style , in a custom sheath Carry however Nice !!!.. "G" (y) (y) 馃敧馃敧

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I'd like to think that if you have to use a spork to kill or seriously injure somebody, the prosecutor will figure the bad guy probably deserved it.
Lovingly > :LOL: .. I forgot to mention that IF you [ Or I ] could get ahold of a nIce piece of Green Bamboo , Let's say 1" or so diameter ] & Any Length , slice it downwards on the outer part holding it vertically . You can saw the point on a good an Angle . You Need The Outer edge which is the green part .

The center or interior is like a hollow pith. The cutting edge would be the exterior part where the hardness is & is Silica like .
Wrap The handle with whatever you prefer . A Wicked , Light , Non Metallic , Never Rusting Weapon & a Great Self Defense Item !

A Sheath could be made out of anything. Hell The Punji Stakes Destroyed many a leg & thigh, Unfortunately !! Now I think I'll try to locate some with a good wall thickness [ 1/4" ] Or less .. I just saw a good video on it .. 'G'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts