Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And I checked very soon after the OP. I'm in decent shape on 9mm but was curious. :unsure:
Just trying to help folks that may need a bit of ammo for the November TFP training.

I’ll keep an eye out, and will post accordingly.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Blazer Aluminum at Academy is $0.30 per round right now and they had some on the shelves at the Southside Academy in Jacksonville. $14.99 per 50. Geoff Who notes .223 and 5.56x45 was plentiful, .380 only 20 rd boxes of premium stuff at over $1.00 per round!

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Simmons sporting goods in Louisiana has Blazer brass 115 grain for 399 per thousand, no shipping. I’m not sure if it’s wet or not.

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Sorry, I find it rather amusing that some are "happy" about 39-cent 9-mm FMJ. Still DOUBLE the normal price for GOOD 9-mm FMJ.

It's a pass for me. I'll wait until it's 17 cents again. I won't pay crazy prices for ammo. It will come back down. It always does.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
I agree but a lot of folks can’t seem to find any ammo and with Brownie’s class coming up they might have to bite the bullet, no pun intended. I remember you said years ago it would come down to $.17 or so and you were right. I hope you are right again!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
^ My favorite range ammo in 9mm. (SB9A).
Reasonable price (considering), but I note checking just now it is out of stock.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts

·
Registered
7,405 Posts

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts