Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Gun barrel Tool Trigger Revolver

Hi to everyone interested in EDC. I have been working on my EDC for a while now and feel pretty good about it.

Let me know what you carry (pics please) and the philosophy behind why.

Gun- Sig p365 with holosun 407k, olight pl2 and 12+1 mag( I will change mag depending on where I am heading 10, 12 or 15). I am new to the red dot on gun but am warming up to it. Supposed to be faster and more awareness for threats and possible casualties. And the light is for identifying the threat in the dark when you can not see. You cannot shoot what you can't see.

Extra Mag- I usually carry the 10 round depending on where I'm heading I can change to the 12 or 15 round mag.

Flashlight- Thrunite MT10A( AA size flashlight). It has a high candelas light output in a small package. It has the best features I could find. It will always start in the last position no matter how many times tapped or pressed. But can change brightness with button on the head of flashlight. It can take aa batteries if in an emergency situation if there is no access to a battery charger.

Knife- Microtech LUTD for cutting boxes. This is about the only thing that can change from day to day depending on work or family dinner night out.

Tourniquet- Swat t with a roll of duck tape on the bottom and a sharpie marker on the side. I went with swat t tourniquet because I have 3 kids and cat tourniquet are not rated for children. If we were in a car accident I feel the swat t will do better and it could also be used in different ways. I have a ranger band on it for holding a alcohol wet wipes for when you go to a restaurant and they have a dirty table and needs a wipe down or to help sanitize anything else. And a packet of excedrin extra strength.

Wallet- Chums wallet. It has a pocket for a couple cards and two zipper pockets for more cards and also carry bandaids, micro ferro rod(for fire making), mini tweezers, cash, micro lock pick set(still learning), coins and magnifying lens card.

Wazoo belt. it has a pouch that golds a bunch of stuff like a whistle for signaling, cordage, water bag and some water purification tablets and more.

Multitool- Leatherman ps4. Because it has pliers and screwdriver features.

Seiko automatic watch, it tells time and requires no batteries. Should outlast the modern battery powered watches.

My phone I usually carry $100 in-between phone and hard case. And I usually carry a bandana too. But it didn't look good in the picture. 馃槃

Let me know what you think and what you would change and why.

I'm excited to see what you carry and why.

I am always looking for a better tool.

Registered
I forgot to put a watch in there. But, here ya go... with my latest knife (MicroTech).

Sunglasses Textile Sleeve Bag Goggles

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to put a watch in there. But, here ya go... with my latest knife (MicroTech).

View attachment 74209
Nice set up. I've been itching to get a Microtech just like the one you have.

What is the flashlight?

I forgot my sunglasses and keys in my edc pic. And used my phone for the picture.

Is that the 5.11 belt and g26?

I like the American flag SAK too.

Is there any changes you are thinking of for 2022?

Registered
Nice set up. I've been itching to get a Microtech just like the one you have.

What is the flashlight?

I forgot my sunglasses and keys in my edc pic. And used my phone for the picture.

Is that the 5.11 belt and g26?

I like the American flag SAK too.

Is there any changes you are thinking of for 2022?
Flashlight is a Streamlight ProTac 1L. It used to be black! :)
G27
Wilderness 5-stitch Instructor belt.
SAK is the Super Tinker with American flag.
Spare G27 mag in a pocket holster - brand I forget!

I used to also carry a 2-oz Fox Labs Pepper Spray, but I've gotten away from carrying that rather large canister in my pocket.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do they make bandoliers in 9mm?

Nevermind me.... I'm a bandolier kick lately! :)

Nice EDC. (No cell phone?)
Racer will be along shortly to explain why you should have a Casio EDC watch.
Maybe in 2022 bandoliers will make a comeback. Someones got to do it. Maybe you will be the start. 馃槃

The cell phone I carry took the picture. Couldn't figure out how to get the phone in the picture when it's the camera. I did mention it towards the end of the post.

I have no problems with casio watches. I have 4-5 casios that are all great. But all require batteries.

Registered
I have no problems with casio watches. I have 4-5 casios that are all great. But all require batteries.
Which watch should I wear today?
Hair Eye Vertebrate Organ Helmet

Today it was the Bulova Lunar Pilot.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Which watch should I wear today?
View attachment 74216

Today it was the Bulova Lunar Pilot.
I would go with the bulova sea king. Nice collection btw.

How have you liked the lumtec watches? I like how they look. They just came out with a new model not to long ago that has my eye. Compressor style inner rotating bezel.

I have a few watches too. No Rolexs in my collection tho.
Watch Brown Analog watch Photograph Light

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

Watch Brown Analog watch White Light

Watch Brown Analog watch White Light

Registered
Maybe in 2022 bandoliers will make a comeback. Someones got to do it. Maybe you will be the start. 馃槃

The cell phone I carry took the picture. Couldn't figure out how to get the phone in the picture when it's the camera. I did mention it towards the end of the post.

The Citizen EcoDrives are recharged by light passing through the watch face. I鈥檝e never had a problem with either of the two that I鈥檝e had. I liked the first so much that I bought a second, then gave the first one to my younger son.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Citizen EcoDrives are recharged by light passing through the watch face. I鈥檝e never had a problem with either of the two that I鈥檝e had. I liked the first so much that I bought a second, then gave the first one to my younger son.
I have had a couple of the casio pro trek watches and also never had a problem with them. My father in-law has had to replace a battery in one of his tho. I believe the ecodrive is similar and also relies on solar to charge a battery. I have heard automatic watches do need servicing every so often seems to be every 10-20 years. But with the more reliable automatic watches. Maybe more? I'm gonna try and test what I have. But I will half to come back in 10-20 years for an update. 馃槃

Registered
I would go with the bulova sea king. Nice collection btw.

How have you liked the lumtec watches? I like how they look. They just came out with a new model not to long ago that has my eye. Compressor style inner rotating bezel.

I have a few watches too. No Rolexs in my collection tho. View attachment 74220
View attachment 74219
View attachment 74217
View attachment 74218
Very nice collection. I see a "theme" there.

The Lum-Tecs are cool. They have their own "vibe." I like some and others not so much. But I like the ones I've gotten so far.

Registered
I'm carring a 1911 45acp, Les Baer custom carry Commanche, in a Andrews custom leather Hybrid Saddel OTWB holster with a dubble mag carrier, filled with Wilson combat ETM mags, A custom re-enforrced 1 1/2" gunbelt from T&T gunleathher,,a Seiko solar with 100meter watter proof rating, an BENCHMADE Infffiidel 3".96"and a Fenix E35 3000 that is blinding3000 lumens.
Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Rim Sports equipment

Premium Member
I don't have a picture but I do have a few Hockey pucks, A loud whistle and my cell phone to call 911.
馃榿 Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: bladenbullet

Registered
I don't have a picture but I do have a few Hockey pucks, A loud whistle and my cell phone to call 911.
馃榿 Ronnie
With a now former hockey player as a son, we have an "arsenal" of pucks at the house.... around the yard...

Registered
Yoos guys sure edc a lot of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I only have ten (10) hockey pucks because I do believe that having more then that number is unlawful.
Ronnie

Reactions: Anduril

Registered
Why do you carry a gun?

Because a Caleb is too heavy.
Hey now! I resemble that remark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: racer88
1 - 20 of 38 Posts