Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yLUJbot.jpg

Beretta M9 vs 1911:

Which Classic Sidearm To Get? If a person wanted to get a classic service pistol in the safe, two solid choices would be the 1911 vs. M9. Both of these guns are large, powerful, full-size guns that have been carried as duty sidearms by our armed forces and also police officers for many years.

Both could certainly be thought of as being a touch anachronistic, as both are all-steel and both lack striker firing systems. Neither are light, compact, single-stack concealed carry pistols...though there are some people who carry both every day.

Continue reading at: http://aliengearholsters.com/blog/1911-vs-beretta-m9/

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Corporate SPAM. Don't answer. This vendor has been placed on notice, so their excessive click-bait should slow dramatically, or they'll be banned.

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Corporate SPAM. Don't answer. This vendor has been placed on notice, so their excessive click-bait should slow dramatically, or they'll be banned.
Who told you that?

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Who told you that?
I think it was one of the admins. There have been numerous PM complaints against AG for their sudden burst of posts with click-bait. It was announced this will cease and we should be patient as they have been warned. Look at all the AG threads of the last couple days.

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
I think it was one of the admins. There have been numerous PM complaints against AG for their sudden burst of posts with click-bait. It was announced this will cease and we should be patient as they have been warned. Look at all the AG threads of the last couple days.
You mean this post? :grin

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Um, that would be it.. There were a few others that weren't quite that hot.
Ok, but I never mentioned they would be banned. So far, they haven't violated the rules, only annoyed many FCC members, including myself.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Ok, but I never mentioned they would be banned. So far, they haven't violated the rules, only annoyed many FCC members, including myself.
I know. "joecarry" suggested in that post, maybe they should be banned and I replied to him that they should at least be charged per thread, if they want to do this. All in good fun. :grin If some one or some company goes out of their way to annoy me or us with SPAM, I'm gonna speak up. No harm done.

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
^^^^
:thumsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts