Panther - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panther

The more you wear it, the more you're gonna love it.
    The sixties and the seventies. The days of the revolver and the nightstick. I am proud to have been a member of that generation of cops. We paved the way. We learned by doing, and often by dying, and we passed our knowledge to the current generation. The weapons are better now. The training is better now. The technology is better now. But, we paved the way. We are old men now, but we truly were the new centurions

Quote Originally Posted by tailspin View Post
    Got my OWB Panther holster for my Glock 26. Very nice. Impressive. Fits right next to the body. Fantastic holster for concealment. The holster holds the Glock very tight.

Great job Jim.
    Thank you sir! So great to hear you are liking the rig!
    Panther Concealment- Kydex holsters and Sheaths
    Stealth when it matters,speed when it counts!
    [email protected]
    Find us on Facebook!
    www.pantherconcealment.com

The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.
    Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Jim45 View Post
    Thank you sir! So great to hear you are liking the rig!

What's not to like?
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Received my Panther a few weeks ago
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2367.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	47209

Quote Originally Posted by edgehill View Post
    You don't know the addiction you've created. I just received four Panthers. Two for Mrs. Edgehill's new Shield. One IWB and one OWB. One left handed holster for an M&P9C. And a knife sheath for a Syderco Street Bowie.

The IWB Shield has a new style clip on it that she can wear without a belt. She said it worked great and is now carrying on her body now.
    Is the new style clip kydex or metal?
    The sixties and the seventies. The days of the revolver and the nightstick. I am proud to have been a member of that generation of cops. We paved the way. We learned by doing, and often by dying, and we passed our knowledge to the current generation. The weapons are better now. The training is better now. The technology is better now. But, we paved the way. We are old men now, but we truly were the new centurions

Quote Originally Posted by DocH View Post
    Is the new style clip kydex or metal?
    Metal. Works really well.
    "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." Ronald Reagan, June 6, 1984, speech at Omaha Beach Memorial
    COTEP: 739

Thank you sir! That's what I was looking for. Wife is interested in one for her Shield, also. She's coming down to the Destin area tomorrow for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by DocH View Post
    Thank you sir! That's what I was looking for. Wife is interested in one for her Shield, also. She's coming down to the Destin area tomorrow for a few days.
    Doc, this is the clip that is on Mrs. Edgehill's Legacy holster. It's offered as an option. Will clip to anything! Used for folks who don't normally wear belts, but it's application is limited, as the cant is not adjustable.

https://www.ulticlip.com
    Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
    -Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes
    Brown v. United States, 1921

...against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic.
    Join Florida Carry

Got it,thanks. It looks good to me for what she wants. She'll be back from Florida Friday afternoon and I'll show her this.

Sposors