Panther strikes again!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panther strikes again!

Panther strikes again!

Thanks to the members here for all the great recommendations and reviews on the Panther holsters. This is what prompted me to spring for one for the 45 Shield. I received it very quickly of course and began carrying with it and running the drills with it. I made one minor adjustment to the top tension screw to achieve the draw that I liked. It is very fast for me on presentation and the fit to the gun and the belt is perfect. I use a 1 1/2 inch belt on a daily basis.
    The Panther OWB is the most comfortable kydex holster I have ever used and I have recommended it and shown it to several LE aquaintances who seemed impressed with it.I can only give Jim and Scott another big thanks for this quality product, and order more from them.
    Two Sundays ago I had the rig in the car and when we left church, I just slipped it on. I was wearing dress pants and a 3/4 inch wide dress belt. It felt as though it locked in place. When we got home and garaged the car I walked out and drew the pistol being careful to point in a safe direction. I have a tendency to slap that trigger when I draw so I have to be very cautious and mindful of that at all times. To my astonishment it was locked onto that narrow belt and neither the belt or the pants moved. So I tried it again. Same results. I am sold on these holsters, period

Thanks so much for your kind words Stu! We hope your rig serves you well!
    Panther Concealment- Kydex holsters and Sheaths
    Stealth when it matters,speed when it counts!
    [email protected]
    Find us on Facebook!
    www.pantherconcealment.com

The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.
    Jeff Cooper

Great holsters, no doubt, and impeccable customer service.

Question to Stu, why didn't you carry while at church???
    "Life has got be lived, thatís all there is to it. ó Eleanor Roosevelt
    Donít cry because itís over, smile because it happened. ó Dr. Seuss"

Love dogs, knives, flashlights and things that go BOOM!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pitor View Post
    Great holsters, no doubt, and impeccable customer service.

Question to Stu, why didn't you carry while at church???
    Actually, we are loaded with cops. We have 4 officers on Sundays and two on Wednesday nights, all of whom are friends. These three guys and the female, I fully trust can handle anything that may occur. Our pastor sees that they are well taken care of. We are a very large church.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Honea View Post
    Actually, we are loaded with cops. We have 4 officers on Sundays and two on Wednesday nights, all of whom are friends. These three guys and the female, I fully trust can handle anything that may occur. Our pastor sees that they are well taken care of. We are a very large church.
    Thanks for replying and congratulations on your Panther holster. That being said I still don't understand the thought process for disarming when going to church.

Speaking for myself, my security is my responsibility regardless of who's armed around me. Great that other guys/gals are acting as security but I would not disarm just because other people have their guns on them. If that was the mentality, we have police officers on the streets so why carry everyday? Not the same comparison I know but you get my point.

Ok, sorry for hijacking thread.
    Last edited by pitor; 07-30-2017 at 09:26 AM.
    "Life has got be lived, thatís all there is to it. ó Eleanor Roosevelt
    Donít cry because itís over, smile because it happened. ó Dr. Seuss"

Love dogs, knives, flashlights and things that go BOOM!

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar
    Thanks for replying and congratulations on your Panther holster. That being said I still don't understand the thought process for disarming when going to church.

Speaking for myself, my security is my responsibility regardless of who's armed around me. Great that other guys/gals are acting as security but I would not disarm just because other people have their guns on them. If that was the mentality, we have police officers on the streets so why carry everyday? Not the same comparison I know but you get my point.

^^^This. Always.^^^

Awesome news on the holster!

-on Tapatalk
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Distinguished Member
    Enjoy, they are great holsters. I have ISW for my G26, love it.
    Glock 26
    Fl CWL holder
    NRA member

There's this, and the fact that most cops can't shoot well. Of course there're exceptions, but the cops that show up at matches lack both proficient gun handling skills as well as shooting skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like my IWB Panther. And regardless of the fact that my very large church has at least half a dozen officers I still carry. I pray to God that I never have to use it, but am thankful to live in a nation and state that recognizes my right.

Did you know that Panther will also make a sheath for your knife?

Quote Originally Posted by jayb514 View Post
    I like my IWB Panther. And regardless of the fact that my very large church has at least half a dozen officers I still carry. I pray to God that I never have to use it, but am thankful to live in a nation and state that recognizes my right.

Did you know that Panther will also make a sheath for your knife?
    Yes, I'm familiar with that, but thanks for the reminder.

Sposors