Ka-Bar Swabbie

Thread: Ka-Bar Swabbie

Ka-Bar Swabbie

I've been wanting to get back to camping for some time now. Did a lot of camping when I lived in Jersey. Haven't been out in God's country since moving here in 2000. Anywho, I left most of my camping gear back in that other life before wife and kids. I recently decided I would get back into camping. As such I need new gear. While looking at the BK 9 on Amazon I stumbled across this beast. It is not a camp knife. But it is definitely cool and really sharp. I mean shaving sharp right out of the box. I told my dad I got a Ka-Bar and he took one look and said: "It's not a USMC fighting knife." I said it's made by the same company. He said if it was to be extremely careful he remembered guys darn near cutting their toes off dropping those knives. God, I love that old jar head. At any rate I thought I'd post this in case anyone was on the fence. Ka-Bar did a great job with this one. It doesn't really fit my original plan nut man is it cool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170719_174400_1500505266157.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	44537  

Super Moderator
    Nice!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Distinguished Member LittleGator's Avatar
    Nice looking blade. Not a knife though, is it? More like a small machete?
    NRA member
    NRA - RSO
    COTEP #750

"The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. " -Dr. Adrian Pierce Rogers

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGator View Post
    Nice looking blade. Not a knife though, is it? More like a small machete?
    Yeah, the cutting edge is about 10 inches and it's more like a mini scimitar. It was made for the zombie apocalypse lovers. It came with fluorescent lime green handles. Took those off immediately.

Sposors