Florida Concealed Carry banner

Application Incomplete? What have other people received an EO letter for?

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  pitor 
#1 ·
Hey all!

Out of Stater here. Application started processing 6/6 and my status now shows my application was incomplete and I should be receiving a letter in the mail. I'm curious if further documentation is required on some old arrests??? Strange thing is I applied and received my IL CCW with no hangups regarding court documentation?!? Maybe since the arrests were in IL then the Illinois State Police were able to process the application without any documentation from me.

What do you all have for experience with Error/Omission letters? Any horror stories/success stories??

Thanks,

Ben

#2 ·
My experience requesting additional documentation was that the letter was not too explanatory, but as I knew what they were asking about (and I suspect you do too), I submitted the additional info (by fax instead of mail for being faster) and did not need to submit anything else... even when my additional documentation was not that good and mostly an explanation of why there was not additional information.. :grin Additional delay was one week, but then the delays were not what they are today. i got my license in two weeks total having received the letter of additional info a week after submitted the application.

A friend of mine forgot to mark citizen status (last year) and his licenses was two months later than his wife's. Pretty much the same experience.

#4 ·
Yup. Someone probably more informed will chime in shortly. I believe it is the dismissal papers or court records or anything showing the closure of the case. :dunno

#5 · (Edited)
B. Dawson,
Myself and Florida Carry are currently embroiled in action with DACS regarding these suspensions/incomplete applications. When you receive your letter, would you be kind enough to PM me the details? I'm certain we can help.

Also were the charges misdemeanors?

Thanks.

#7 ·
Go Florida Carry! :2thumsup

#10 ·
Woot woot! :thumsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.