Florida Concealed Carry banner

National Concealed.com

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  BeerHunter 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
What does anyone know about this...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for registering on National Concealed!

You are only a few short steps away from receiving your National Concealed Certificate.

Complete the following steps to download now.

Step 1: Watch The 30 Minute Training Video

Step 2: Complete This Short Test

Step 3: Pass The Test and Download Your Certificate!

If you do not have time to finish right now, just click the links above and you will be taken right back to be able to complete!

If you have any questions feel free to reply to this email.

Thanks again,

The National Concealed Team
Proudly helping Americans safely protect themselves and their families.

NationalConcealed.com
556 S. Fair Oaks Ave Suite 101 #567 Pasadena, CA 91105
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the video and then it was $65.00 for Concealed Certificate
Then after closing the website it stops and states it will only be $19.00.
Website stated it was a Virginia Concealed Carry good in Florida.
Just seems funky and I closed and exited.

This brings up another question....
If a Florida Concealed Carry License is stalled what happens if you also apply for a out of state concealed Weapons Permit.
Then they both come through and you have 2 Concealed Carry's from two separate states.

Is there anything that prohibits a person from applying for a Concealed Carry from numerous states?

Regards,

Mackie244

See less See more
#2 ·
Nothing prevents you from having multiple concealed carry licenses - one from your home state, and other out of state resident permits.

A few members here have multiples. As I recall, there was a certain 'formula' that maximized the number of states you could carry in.

I have never heard of National Concealed.com

Perhaps a training program for some other state :dunno

#5 ·
^^^^
This, and a Virginia non-resident permit, along with your FLCWL will get you one less state (38) than the 39 states a Utah non-resident in addition to your FLCWL will give you. As a result, if I were to pursue another state's non-resident permit, Virginia wouldn't be high on the list. :grin

#6 ·
Thanks for the responses...I thought as much that it is a scam!

So, if I was to apply for a Utah Concealed Carry, can I use the Certificate that I got at my Florida Concealed Class and attach it to a Utah's Concealed Application?
In essence what is the process for applying to a Out Of State Concealed Carry?

Mackie244

#7 ·
No, you have to take a Utah specific class given by a Utah certified instructor. I'm not sure if there's one in South Florida but I'd be surprised if there wasn't one with traveling distance for the course.

#8 ·
https://bci.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2015/01/insoutstate05182017.pdf
List of Utah certified instructors in Florida
FLORIDA
Edward Caraballo
eddiexcar@gmail.com

Robert Diaz
1-888-449-0645
ccw@ccw247.com
web site
www.ccw247.com

James Fatz
850-588-5962
info@ct-security.com
web site
www.ct-security.com

Eric Goodkowsky
413-626-7778
egoodkow@aol.com

Stanford Martin
215-704-4155
delecabotin@yahoo.com

Robert Shewmake
866-371-6111
web site
www.equip2conceal.com

Evan Waugh
813-463-6338
e.waugh@equip2conceal.com

#10 ·
I have a reminder set for my next renewal of my Utah permit due next year. :grin

#12 ·
Hmmm. Mine expires next year too. Coincidence or conspiracy? :grin

#13 ·
Looks like you pick up Wisconsin and Washington state. It's also a great "emergency spare" permit in case you're traveling and end up in a state that maybe dropped reciprocity with Florida for some reason (unbeknownst to you), or you misplace your Florida license on your trip, or whatever.

Permit is $47, and when it comes up for renewal you can renew online for $15. As far as the cost of the class, obviously it will vary by the instructor. The Utah website has a list of out-of-state instructors (which someone pasted earlier in the thread). EDC offered a Utah class in Miami Lakes for $40 earlier this year.

#15 ·
Just went to Utah State Concealed carry website and it states that: Home State Permit Required to apply for Utah permit
So, anyone wanting a Utah Concealed Permit would need to have the Florida Concealed Carry License first.

I was thinking abut doing them in conjunction with each other but obviously not!
I Guess I'll just have to wait for my Florida Carry to come in first.
I can take a Utah class in the meantime but I cannot submit it until my Florida Carry arrives.

Mackie244

#16 ·
Right - Utah has an interesting requirement that they will not issue you a non-resident permit unless you have a permit from your home state. I would expect this presents a bit of a problem for people in places like California and New York.

#18 ·
I had a NH non-res for many years. It didn't do much and the cost kept rising. When the cost got to a hundred dollars for a renewal, I let it laps. Look closely at the benefits of a second permit/license, it may not be worth the effort or expense.

It would be a unique situation that a second license from a state other than Florida would help much.

#19 ·
^^^^
Can't argue with you there. I have no plans to visit the couple extra states My Utah permit now gets me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.