Florida Concealed Carry banner

Classic Firearms Beretta 85F 380 ACP Pistols LE surplus $399.99

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Skeptic 9094 
#1 ·
Folks,
I have no personal experience with this company www.classicfirearms.com but they are listing Beretta 85F 380 ACP pistols, used Law Enforcement surplus for $400.

These pistols are not currently inexpensive from Beretta new About $770 last time I saw one.

Some folks rate the 85 series as the best .380 pistol ever made. (I will duck the slings and arrows from SIG fans and the James Bond fan club.)

Geoff
Who spent his gun allowance for the year. :grin

#2 ·
With the new owners, they have a reputation of overstating condition and inflating pricing.

You can still get some good stuff from them, but use caution.

#3 ·
A friend of mine wants one of these since it's a firearm that fits her hand and easy to rack the slide. I'll find out more when I see it and shoot it. Unfortunately I have no use for a largeish 380. For her low recoiling easy shooting, at least she gets to shoot something in self defense

#5 ·
I'm aware of it but I don't have any interest in a 9mm of that size either. I should get to shoot the beretta by the weekend

#7 ·
Same question here. Perhaps as a BUG? :dunno

#9 ·
Non-US Police are moving to 9x19mm Luger therefore some other calibers and older guns are surplus. Cross reference the recent Beretta 92 early models.
Geoff
Who notes when he was in FRG in 1976 some police still used 7.65mm and some were moving to 9x19mm Nuremburg P9S H&Ks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.