M&P Sport II - 499.99 - Whittaker Guns - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M&P Sport II - 499.99 - Whittaker Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic 9094 View Post
    Last time I saw one in the box, the magazine was a Magpul Gen 2, I think I have one Gen 3 somewhere...I need to organize and inventory my magazines.

BTW http://www.wildwestgunsandgold.com/ on the North Side of Jacksonville is showing SWaMPy AR 15 Sport Mk II for $519.95!

Almost wish I was in the market. Anyone have experience with this outfit? I think I visited once years ago while coming back from Georgia (the State people!) but I didn't buy anything, prices were standard for the area.

Geoff
    Who has suspicions.
    I don't have any experience with them only having bought a holster there a couple years ago. But a friend of mine has bought numerous guns from them. If anyone is looking for a great layaway, they have no time limits as long as you pay something each month. They are actually on the Westside of town on Lane Avenue South.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldwingElf View Post
    Plus Wild West says "Will beat or meet any gun shop in USA best price Guarantee!"
    I already ordered it from Whittakers but thanks for the heads up.

Ordered from Whittakers. I emailed earlier and asked about the salesman demo deal and they said all the M&P 15 Sport IIs are factory new and that they ordered 100 of them and they are supposed to be there tomorrow.

Got the gun and 8 Gen 3 Pmags for $615.00 and that included $6 for insurance.

Distinguished Member Buckingham's Avatar
    Dam! I bought my Ruger AR-15 for 700$ six months ago. I wish I wasn't so old, I could wait out the (mostly) ups and (rarely) downs of the election cycles. Didn't want to leave this place without having a 556.
    Sent from my Jitterbug using YezImZhitinYou

When facts and beliefs collide, beliefs always win

Sposors