National Firearm's Act Trust - $250
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Firearm's Act Trust - $250

National Firearm's Act Trust - $250

For the Holiday Season.....

Until further notice we are offering NFA Trusts for only $250.

This may be the easiest way to purchase NFA weapons and related items. A corporation or LLC is fine, but there is a yearly fee to maintain the entity.

This can all be done by e-mail and Federal Express. No need to ever visit our office.

An NFA Trust is not a recorded instrument.
    Join me on
    Facebook: Patrick Buckley
    Twitter: Buckleyesq

www.buckleyesq.com

Florida - United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida - Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
    United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces - United States Supreme Court

THIS POST IS FOR THE DISCUSSION OF LEGAL ISSUES ONLY. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS INTENDED OR IMPLIED.

Doesn't seem like a bad deal but you may end up explaining what an NFA trust is to some of the new to firearms folks. Just a thought
    Shoot to stop.

The only thing required for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

They who willingly give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Ben Franklin

Floridians - Stop paying too much for your hobby - http://groupbuybulkammo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
    Doesn't seem like a bad deal but you may end up explaining what an NFA trust is to some of the new to firearms folks. Just a thought
    Ya I have no idea what that is or what you can do with one! I'm off to google.
    Last edited by fatbastard; 12-11-2009 at 07:03 PM.
    I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

Certified Glock Armorer

Gastric Banded Nov 09
    95 lbs down!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
    This is an NFA Trust ...

http://www.guntrustlawyer.com/2008/10/nfa-trust.html

NFA Trust
    October 29, 2008
    Posted In: FAQ's , How to Purchase a NFA Title II (Class 3) Firearm

By David M. Goldman on October 29, 2008 1:41 PM | Permalink

Many people ask what is a NFA Trust and how is it different from a living trust or revocable living trust. A NFA trust is a trust document that has been customized to deal with the specific legal issues surrounding the transfer, possession, and use of firearms that are restricted by the National Firearms Act. These items include silencers, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, machine guns, AOW's and destructive devices. Many people do not know that in most states it is legal to own some or all class III firearms.

There are many types of revocable trusts. We work with lawyers in over 30 states to provide the best protection for your family and friends though a NFA Firearms Trust. Each trust is customized to deal with the unique issues of ownership and possession that are required for ownership in your state. An interview process is necessary to determine who must be included in the trust, or how to make changes not to include those people. In addition, it is important to determine the best way to allow others access to the weapons if you choose.

When creating a trust for NFA items, it is important to make sure the trust is valid, you understand how to use the trust and what the trust does, how to make a purchase that does not create a technical violation of the NFA as well as how to avoid the common violations including constructive possession and transfer. Many people believe that it is OK to let someone else use your Class 3 weapon if you are present. A careful reading of the NFA show that the word transfer includes this type of action and thus is prohibited under the NFA.

In addition, when you fill out your Form 4 it is important to fill out the Form 4 correctly. To download a sample Form 4 with instructions on what information needs to be filled out see our ATF Form 4 instruction page.
    I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution
    of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...

" If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to.
    This is the last stand on earth. "
    - Ronald Reagan, October 27, 1964

NRA Life Member - If not, you should be too!!
    COTEP Member Number: 751

Banned
    An excellent price for a valuable professional service.

I'm still a little confused after reading tampassgt's post.

So if I do not have class III firearms or items, then i do not need a trust.?.?

What would/could a NFA trust do for me?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jbon View Post
    I'm still a little confused after reading tampassgt's post.

So if I do not have class III firearms or items, then i do not need a trust.?.?

What would/could a NFA trust do for me?
    Correct. If you ever want a class III firearm or a supressor then you will need a trust. That post was self explanitory, but if it wasn't I hope this clarified it for you.
    NRA Member

Distinguished Member goldsamurai26's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cherring2004 View Post
    Correct. If you ever want a class III firearm or a supressor then you will need a trust. That post was self explanitory, but if it wasn't I hope this clarified it for you.
    Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't have any of those toys yet, but I was told the new Sheriff here (Escambia County) signs off on those items without any fuss as long as you are legal. If that's the case then I don't need the trust necessarily, is that correct?
    I'd rather be waterboarding !

Yes that is correct if you have a local LEO that will sign off for you, you are good to go. Now some one like me that lives down here in Broward i highly doubt it if a local LEO would sign off for a NFA item so i would have to get a trust.
    I was in a raffle for a Thompson sub machine gun and was looking into this stuff, thats a great deal on a trust. I did not win the raffle.
    NRA MEMBER

"The M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised." George S Patton

Trust

I live in Pennsylvania, and I am inquiring about forming a Firearm Trust. I thought I would start asking questions here...

Thanks
    J

Sposors