Florida Concealed Carry banner

Waiting Will Get You Killed

8K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  BeerHunter 
#1 ·
#7 ·
My post on South Florida Gun Shool page the night it happened.

My prayers go out to the victims and families of the Orlando shooting. May they find peace.
I put off posting until I could collect my thoughts and let the news and politicians spin their web.
What we know happened, is a murderer went into a nightclub and assassinated a lot of people. No amount of laws in the world would have stopped that. A deranged mind will find a way to kill no matter what, unless he is stopped by a civilian with extreme violence.
Our country is raising a nation of weak willed citizens. Instead of teaching people to fight back, we instill in our education system today it is wrong to be violent. This is the latest example of that not working.
Extreme violent murders must be met with equal or more extreme violence.
Had there been just one sheepdog in the crowd in that nightclub, things would have probably turned out different. If it had been a whole club full of sheepdogs, I guarantee the outcome would have been different. Would there have been loss of life? Yes. Would there have been the same amount of carnage? No.
Stop teaching our citizens to be sheep. Name the enemy so you know who they are. Without identifying who they are, we will never win.
In this case it is radical Muslim extremists. It could just as easily be a white Christian extremist. That should not matter. Open your eyes and realize that there are people out there that will kill you and be prepared.
Train as if your life depends on it, because it does.
If you are in a situation such as this attack immediately, do no wait. Do not hesitate.
Attack, with extreme violence of action. Grab the gun. Disarm them, attack the face, eyes, throat or genitals.
Take them to the floor, gang up on them, everyone pile on. Could you get shot? Yes.
The alternative is, you will get shot and killed. At least you have a fighting chance if you attack. If you don't, you have none.
And remember, gun free zones are not. The murderer intentionally targeted the nightclub due to a sexual persuasion and the fact that it was a gun free zone. He knew to do that to get the maximum damage.

Please do not let yourself be the sheep led to slaughter.

#9 ·
Thank you for sharing this. I will definitely be sharing this with others that need just a tad more convincing.

#10 ·
The phrase " Truth, you can't handle the truth" comes to mind when lawmakers, corporate entities, school border officials all sit around a room and stare at each other when life and death problems are brought up. Great read!

#11 ·
It doesn’t even take a great level of intelligence to figure it out; even our elected politicians “should” be able to put 2 and 2 together. Why do they think gun-free zones get targeted by terrorist most of the time? Many may be suicidal, but they at least want a chance to complete their mission. An environment where some of the targets can shoot back, obviously can’t be considered a working environment conducive to success.

#15 ·
That's why it's a "Sticky Thread" from over two years ago. :grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.