Florida Concealed Carry banner

Receiver Engraving Jacksonville

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Sprat 
#1 · (Edited)
Need to ger a receiver engraved , anyone know of one in the Jacksonville area?

#4 ·
These folks may be able to do engraving on receiver, they do art scroll work and believe they also do letter and number engraving.

http://www.fortengraving.com/services/

Otherwise, there is a small gun shop on Kingsley Ave. In Orange Park that sends their stuff out to get engraved and they could likely give contact info for who they use. They have custom engraved AR lowers that look good.

Keep me posted on how Gem Lapidary works out.

#9 ·
Fins a business that does laser ingraving.

They do work quickly and inexpensively.
Only caveat there is that the engraving must be .003 deep to comply with the law. That's deeper than you'd think and I don't know if most laser engravers go that deep.

#8 ·
I have a 15 buck Craftsman engraver.......

#10 ·
What kind of receiver? I have a nice pantograph engraver that I use to do required markings on things I manufacture as an FFL. It is calibrated to meet size and depth requirements according to the regs. You'd have to ship it to me, but if it's just a stripped receiver that wouldn't be a big deal.

I'd need to know what type of receiver and where you want the markings so I can figure out if my rig can do it. That's the advantage of the laser guys - if they can meet the depth requirements they can get into tight spaces better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.