Florida Concealed Carry banner

M&P 15 Sport II for $549.99

6K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Skeptic 9094 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Sold out.

However with the possibility of the Hildabeast getting in I'm thinking like 5,000 pmags and 100 ARs similar to this would be a wise investment. Two years from now those pmags will bring $79 a piece just like after SH. Same goes for ARs. Remember when like weeks after SH ARs went from $599 to $3,000?
Good return on your investment for sure.

#11 ·
I could care less about flipping the rifle. At the price, no matter what you cant go wrong even if you just stash it away for years.

If you really want a return on your investment, SCAR 17s OEM mags were selling in lots of 10 (minimum) for $150-200 EACH + s&h.

#3 ·
If I see this sale again, is this a good starter at a good price?

#5 ·
If you can't get them from the op web link, shoot straight had them for 650

#6 ·
#7 ·
That is a great price!

#15 ·
I don't buy AR's of of rack because you only get what manufacturer offers and my taste is more unique and personal.

#22 ·
Shooterjax.com has posted their weekend deals for 3-30-17 pretty much standard sale prices, but I note the S&W Model 638 Airweight is only $349.99.
Considerably less than I paid over a year ago. They also have the SD40 and SD9 at $279.99

Geoff
Who notes Academy sale prices lately have not been all that good...given the changes in their competition, I don't know if it's good or bad.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.