Bud's has S&W M10's in stock $289 Shipped - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bud's has S&W M10's in stock $289 Shipped

Quote Originally Posted by MPDC66 View Post
    My issued Service Revolver was a Model ten with the rounded butt as were most I saw at the MPDC.

They also issued Colts but at the time (1969) those were older 4" bbl'd .38 Spc. and 2" to plain clothes investigators.

We had no .357s and were only permitted .38 Spc. for personal weapons which had to be Dept. approved and qualified with. Also only Enemic soft lead ammo was allowed.
    Our department issue was the M-19 Combat Magnum...as a reserve deputy, had to buy my own stuff...carried a Colt Trooper MKIII, 4" blued. WILL have another some day if I find the right specimen.
    Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
    -Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes
    Brown v. United States, 1921

...against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic.
    Join Florida Carry

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    Love these! Right, Zuk?? ~Annie
    Pistol packing momma for sure
    Disclaimer. I use sarcasm

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”- Unknown

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" Thomas Jefferson

"I stopped worrying about MOA (minute of angle) years ago. Now I just worry about MOD (minute of dead)" courtesy of Riverppig.

COTEP #673

These are bull barrels, got one, but it is pretty shot up. Annie has a great one in superb shape that I should have kept
    Don't expect pristine in any form but u might get lucky
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell
    NRA certified pistol & RSO
    NRA Life member

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter4 View Post
    These are bull barrels, got one, but it is pretty shot up. Annie has a great one in superb shape that I should have kept
    Don't expect pristine in any form but u might get lucky
    I appreciate your not keeping it, kind sir!!! It is my all time favorite to shoot.....you did good! ~Annie
    "A woman must not depend on the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself." ~Susan B. Anthony

Nothing, and I repeat nothing..... Shoots better than a bull barrel model 10 unless of course it's a Colt Trooper or Python.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    South Florida Gun School
    www.sflagunschool.com
    Facebook Page- South Florida Gun School

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."
    - John Adams
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by bttbbob View Post
    Nothing, and I repeat nothing..... Shoots better than a bull barrel model 10 unless of course it's a Colt Trooper or Python.
    They are natural pointers Bob. I really enjoy the model 13's and 65's in 357.
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    They are natural pointers Bob. I really enjoy the model 13's and 65's in 357.
    Carried a Model 13 as my undercover gun as a marine Embassy Guard PPSU Detail. Another great gun.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    South Florida Gun School
    www.sflagunschool.com
    Facebook Page- South Florida Gun School

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."
    - John Adams
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams

Sposors