T.H.E. Firearms Training - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T.H.E. Firearms Training

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by High Seas Drifter View Post
    Just ordered another pair!

These training events can be expensive!

And that doesn't even count the holsters and mag holders - that are sure to come. . .and replenishing ammo!!

Good shooting with you and your Dad yesterday!

Haven't seen an ad yet for a Glock 35. . .have I Missed it? Seems some of the competition shooters on the forum would be interested in it. Has he decided what to carry yet? Lot of options out there!
    "The government that cannot protect the public must not strip them of the right to protect themselves." - M. Ayoob, In the Gravest Extreme

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar
    Ah, yeah, tell me about it. I'm thinking I need a IWB, OWB concealed, and OWB range holster for the G26, along with another one I was talking to Scott about yesterday.

Good shooting with you too. I haven't posted the G35 yet but will soon. Things are finally wrapping up for the weekend.

And thanks again for ALL of your assistance and lending. Dad was thinking G26 but now he may be leaning G19.
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by collegeboy View Post
    And that doesn't even count the holsters and mag holders - that are sure to come. . .and replenishing ammo!!

Good shooting with you and your Dad yesterday!

Haven't seen an ad yet for a Glock 35. . .have I Missed it? Seems some of the competition shooters on the forum would be interested in it. Has he decided what to carry yet? Lot of options out there!
    Sorry I couldn't get out there yesterday for the freestyle tng. Mrs SS and I got the central Fl. 'crud' this past week and didn't wan to pass it on. We would have enjoyed meeting HSD's dad and showing off my new panther holsters, as well as breaking them in!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

No worries, he's in for another one soon!
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Just purchased another pair of cans! They make great gifts!

Sposors